Free Dining in September!

polymissy

Free Dining is now available for Disney Visa Card holders!!! The travel date arrival window is September 2-25, 2013. You must arrive between these dates in order to qualify for the discounted offer. This offer will be made available to the general public on May 9!!!

There is also a room discount offer now available for Disney Visa card holders for travel dates August 15-September 28, 2013. This offer will also be released for booking to the general public on May 9!

Contact Kingdom Konsultants toll free at 1-866-566-7858 (1-866-KONSULT) or at vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com for a no obligation, free quote.

s.ollie

Don't know wether anyone can answer this, I arrive Aug 31 and stay in AoA till Sept 14th. When the offer is open to general public do I qualify?? I'm not sure because I arrive before the date the offer runs for. Also I've fully paid off my vacation without a dining plan, so how would I go about adding it and availing of the offer?? Or is this even possible?? Finally, I booked trough disneyinternatioal.com would that effect availing of free dining offer.

Upvote 0

asianway

Hum, September 2 to 25, a total of 24 days. I'm pretty sure that's the shortest 'Free Dining" period ever offered for the fall.

Looks like Disney is trying to wean the public off "Free Dining".
Ive resigned myself that one day, there will no longer be a monorail at WDW. Only question is whether they would remove the beamways or not.

Free Dining however, I do not feel the same about...

Upvote 0

UPbeekeeper

I can't even begin to explain how much this means to me and my family. We have been saving so long to take this trip in September. This is our trip of a lifetime. Our first time on property & our first time doing table service meals. We can only afford to visit Disney, maybe every 5 years, so this is a big trip for us. I've been hoping every day for free dining for our trip, so I feel like I just won the lottery today.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Don't know wether anyone can answer this, I arrive Aug 31 and stay in AoA till Sept 14th. When the offer is open to general public do I qualify?? I'm not sure because I arrive before the date the offer runs for. Also I've fully paid off my vacation without a dining plan, so how would I go about adding it and availing of the offer?? Or is this even possible?? Finally, I booked trough disneyinternatioal.com would that effect availing of free dining offer.

I cant say for sure, but... I read somewhere that you would just have to pay for the dining portion outside of the offer dates, so in your case aug 31 & sept 1. All you have to do is call Disney and tell them that you wish to add the dining offer. And they will be able to give you a definite answer on the dining offer and your dates!

Upvote 0

Lucky

Hum, September 2 to 25, a total of 24 days. I'm pretty sure that's the shortest 'Free Dining" period ever offered for the fall.

Looks like Disney is trying to wean the public off "Free Dining".
Definitely the shortest. But I think when they started it in 2005 it was just offered for that one period in late summer/early fall. Now you see free dining offered for shorter periods too at other times of year. So I think it's too soon to say they're trying to phase out free DDP.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom