Free Dining in 07?

roykeboy

One of my colleague's mentioned that disney is giving away free dining if you book a disneyworld trip for aug/sep 07 by jan 1st. Does anyone have any info on this?

MomofKatie

I'm sure someone else will post all the particulars, but what I know is that the offer is for guests who are staying at a WDW resort between now and the end of the year. There is a minimum stay of 3 nights, and you must book before you finish your current stay on property. There is a deposit of $200 per reservation due opun booking. The discount is for packages including resort, MYW tix of at least 1 day, and Dining. The $$ amt discount equals the $$ amt of adding on the Dining plan for the stay.

Upvote 0

tink81

I am guessing from your signature and your frequent DLP trip s that you are from Europe. If you are a reisdent of the UK (not sure if other countires are included), Disney has offered residents of the UK free dining for the months you mentioned in 2007. I am sure one of the travel agents from Kingdom Konsultants will be able to clarify.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Guests who are staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels between 11/8/06 and 12/31/06 can take advantage of a special package that Disney is offering for travel between 8/5/07 and 9/29/07 with a minimum stay of three nights.

These four Disney resorts:The Beach Club, The Contemporary, Pop Century and Port Orleans Riverside will be offering this program. But I have heard that any guest staying at a Walt Disney World resort between 11/8/06 and 12/31/06 will be able to book a special package. To qualifyfor this discounted 2007 package, you must book and pay a deposit prior to checkout.

To book this package, you can go to the "Your Next Disney Vacation" desk located in the lobbies of the Beach Club Resort and Port Orleans Riverside Resort. Guests at Pop Century Resort and Contemporary Resort will receive a phone number to call to book the special package. If you normally book through a travel agency such as Kingdom Konsultant Travel, you can list them on the vacation so that you still get one on one service and free itinerary services.

Pam

Upvote 0

slacker

So, they're only offering the free dining to people there in select times in November and December? Also, if that's not the case.. Can you get the free dining if you've already booked and meet the requirements that get the plan? Any info would be great!

Upvote 0

roykeboy

Original Poster
I am guessing from your signature and your frequent DLP trip s that you are from Europe. If you are a reisdent of the UK (not sure if other countires are included), Disney has offered residents of the UK free dining for the months you mentioned in 2007. I am sure one of the travel agents from Kingdom Konsultants will be able to clarify.

I'm from the Netherlands indeed, but I have moved to the US (still a citizen in NL though). I might want to check into this and see if I can get free dining if I book from Europe.

Upvote 0

roykeboy

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your replies, is there any hope that Disney will be offering free dining later this year, for everyone who's not in a WDW resort in nov-dec?

Upvote 0

natalia1681

Thanks everyone for your replies, is there any hope that Disney will be offering free dining later this year, for everyone who's not in a WDW resort in nov-dec?

I don't think that there will be a chance of getting free dining if you are not staying on property, since it comes as part of the ticket/room/dining package.
Hope that you enjoy your trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

MomofKatie

They might- it all depends on how many rooms they can fill with the promotion running now for current vacationers and UK bookings. I'd guess that it will be offerred, but not until spring. We'll have to wait and see!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We are hopeful that they will offer the dining again. We need 10 rooms, but since we are going in Dec. I think I am going to book the 3 rooms while we are there..giving them Pam's name as our agent..she is amazing! But only if it doesnt' mess up the rest of the group. I'll have to work out the particulars when we get to WDW and see what they say! If it can be done, it can be done by Pam! Thats my new motto!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
So, they're only offering the free dining to people there in select times in November and December? Also, if that's not the case.. Can you get the free dining if you've already booked and meet the requirements that get the plan? Any info would be great!

If you are traveling there in Nov. and Dec. 2006, you can book the trip for the time frame listed for next year. I don't have any further information other than what I posted at this time.

Pam

Upvote 0

Rob562

How about free dining anytime around April 21-27?

Of the two years that it's been offered (with no guarantee that it will be offered to the general public again next year), it has ONLY been offered in August and September. That time historically has Disney's lowest occupancy rates in the hotels, as opposed to April which is a busy month for them, and they don't need to offer something like the Free Dining promo to fill rooms.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

If you look at the whole plan, whether you pay or not, it is the best value for what you get. If it's free that makes it even better. When we were there this past Nov. just for Le Ceilier for 8 of us it came out over 400.00 :eek: , but for just table service alone it came out to be more than we paid for it. So either way it's a great value.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom