Free Dining for Spring?

LeighM

I'm going to be there for part of that week :) Usually, only room discounts are offered because of spring break crowds. I've been able to get the play/stay/dine package but that was for the first week of March before spring break began. It will be interesting to see the effect, if any, that Star Wars has on discounts for 2020.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

I'm going to be there for part of that week :) Usually, only room discounts are offered because of spring break crowds. I've been able to get the play/stay/dine package but that was for the first week of March before spring break began. It will be interesting to see the effect, if any, that Star Wars has on discounts for 2020.

Crossing my fingers for Play Stay Dine for our January trip :cool:

Upvote 0

Magical Mermaid 89

Original Poster

Who knows maybe we will cross paths. Love your profile picture!

Upvote 0

Magical Mermaid 89

Original Poster
I went that same week last year and it was perfect! The best weather I've experienced at WDW and the crowds were low to moderate. Enjoy!!

I’m so happy to hear that. I haven’t been that time of year ever I always go in August but it’s just way to hot for me. I did try out the end of September last year and it was so HOT from the hurricane that was going past South Carolina. I also tried out the end of January for my 30th birthday this year but it was to wet and cold :( I’m really excited to go at the end of April and try it out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom