Free Dining for 2013

steveford

Original Poster
Hi, just heard through travel agents here in the UK that Free dining plan is back for 2013 and appears that the dates are longer. If you stay in a moderate resort you will get the quick service and includes dates from April through to 8th December plus $200 gift card. Just about to book this now and to PO

G00fyDad

Hi, just heard through travel agents here in the UK that Free dining plan is back for 2013 and appears that the dates are longer. If you stay in a moderate resort you will get the quick service and includes dates from April through to 8th December plus $200 gift card. Just about to book this now and to PO

I think you mean "If you stay in a moderate resort you will get the regular Disney Dining Plan..."

And why on Earth would Disney release dates for next year when they are notorious for waiting until 6 months or later for any date releases? I realize that those of you from out of country get your dates a touch earlier than we do here in the US but a whole year? :shrug:

real mad hatter

See Trip Planning.

Myself and Crush Dude have blogged this yesterday.If you stay at moderate resort you get QS but can upgrade and if your in a deluxe you get free TS .If you book with Virgin they will give you $200 spending,same as this year,tho they dropped it to $150 after a few months.:wave:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I think you mean "If you stay in a moderate resort you will get the regular Disney Dining Plan..."

And why on Earth would Disney release dates for next year when they are notorious for waiting until 6 months or later for any date releases? I realize that those of you from out of country get your dates a touch earlier than we do here in the US but a whole year? :shrug:

No he is right;

Over here there is no free plan with value
Quick service with mod and
Regular plan with deluxe

And yes its a good 4 months earlier this year :sohappy:

tink65

Hey Crush,

Is free dining being offered in the UK for December? If so what dates? Just wondering....we have a trip booked for Dec 14-21 and are hoping for a free dining offer. Usually, if it's being offered in the UK then that's a good indication that it will be offer here in the US. Thanks!

real mad hatter

Ddp.

Hey Crush,

Is free dining being offered in the UK for December? If so what dates? Just wondering....we have a trip booked for Dec 14-21 and are hoping for a free dining offer. Usually, if it's being offered in the UK then that's a good indication that it will be offer here in the US. Thanks!

May I, On behalf of my Irish buddy answer your question.Only up to December 8th for free DDP. If Iam wrong my buddy will correct this.:wave:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
May I, On behalf of my Irish buddy answer your question.Only up to December 8th for free DDP. If Iam wrong my buddy will correct this.:wave:

Spot on Man!!

They usually cut it off over here from either Nov 28th or Dec 8th!

No Free dining fron then until Jan/Feb :brick:

steveford

Original Poster
Well there you have commitment for you, the dates that include all of next year come out on 26th April through Virgin Holidays. Plus we get 14 day unlimited tkts in the UK but you have to purchase these to get the free dining but not a hardship really.

staying in Port Orleans this coming November where we have a got free dining for 2 weeks plus $300 room credit which will pay for Mickey's Very merry Xmas plus other things although this all comes at a price of nearly $8000 for the trip!

GMarcan920

I just booked POFQ for January 22-26, 2013, Room Only. How does one find out about Free Dining, and what is free dining. From what I've read, the Moderate free dining is quick service/counter service. Where can go to check what it's all about?

bethymouse

Ouch!

Well there you have commitment for you, the dates that include all of next year come out on 26th April through Virgin Holidays. Plus we get 14 day unlimited tkts in the UK but you have to purchase these to get the free dining but not a hardship really.

staying in Port Orleans this coming November where we have a got free dining for 2 weeks plus $300 room credit which will pay for Mickey's Very merry Xmas plus other things although this all comes at a price of nearly $8000 for the trip!

That's a lot of money!:eek:

bethymouse

Go to disneyworld website!

I just booked POFQ for January 22-26, 2013, Room Only. How does one find out about Free Dining, and what is free dining. From what I've read, the Moderate free dining is quick service/counter service. Where can go to check what it's all about?
You can upgrade to Disney Dining Plan when booking. They should have a live chat button. I find that always helps w/ questions. Free dining can save you up to 800$ depending upon your party size!:sohappy: GOOD LUCK!:D

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
They always release the free dining to our UK friends much earlier than they do here in the US. In the past 2 years they have released the free dining for the US in December, so keep a watchful eye on the forums this December since historically it is for dates throughout the following year!!

pam

real mad hatter

Whoo Hoo.

Free dining means you eat for free:ROFLOL:If you live in the USA you get QS meals in value and moderate resorts and TS in deluxe resorts.However you can upgrade from QS to TS if staying in the first two resorts.:wave:

steveford

Original Poster
They always release the free dining to our UK friends much earlier than they do here in the US. In the past 2 years they have released the free dining for the US in December, so keep a watchful eye on the forums this December since historically it is for dates throughout the following year!!

pam

It certainly seems that we do get a good deal but the agent we always book through are releasing all the dates for for 2013 on 26th April, a preview of certain resorts both on and off property have been available from february.
We have only just though been able from now the option of paying for quick service in value resorts.

I did a quick quote where added quick dining to POP then did another for PO which included quick dining and POP was $150.00 dearer! Guess where we are going yeap! PO next November for 2 weeks with some great friends.

This will be our 14th trip, even came a few months after 9/11 nothing was going to stop us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom