Free Dining booking extension

draybook

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been covered but my search attempts either sucked or I misread what I found. So Disney extended the book dates for this year's Free Dining from July 7th to August 1st. Anyone know why this extension was made or if it's happened before? Are they experiencing less than expected bookings? Just curious.

YorkshireT

Touring Plans just reduced crowd levels by 2 points for most parks in late July/ early August. If they have any inside info, looks like bookings down?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorry if this has been covered but my search attempts either sucked or I misread what I found. So Disney extended the book dates for this year's Free Dining from July 7th to August 1st. Anyone know why this extension was made or if it's happened before? Are they experiencing less than expected bookings? Just curious.
You answered your own question. This is pretty much the only reason they extend dates.

It happens all the time. They give a little taste and see who bites. If not enough do they alter the offer until they do.

draybook

Original Poster
You answered your own question. This is pretty much the only reason they extend dates.

It happens all the time. They give a little taste and see who bites. If not enough do they alter the offer until they do.

Figured as much but didn't really notice them doing it since we've been going.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom