Free Customized maps from Disneyworld.com

Cynderella

Original Poster
I tried to order and it wouldn't process my order because it says my zip code is invalid???? :( I tried to enter it more than once and kept getting the same problem. Anybody have the same problem or have any suggestions on how I can get my maps???

Hmm...that's weird. You could print them out at home, though as posted above, they don't seem to be of the best quality.

luna99

I tried to order and it wouldn't process my order because it says my zip code is invalid???? :( I tried to enter it more than once and kept getting the same problem. Anybody have the same problem or have any suggestions on how I can get my maps???

know anyone who would order them for you? maybe a friend who's not a big disney geek?

I'm wondering if only one set of maps can come from the same household... because if that's the case and you had a friend who wanted maps of their own, they couldn't order them for you.

good luck!:)

hokielutz

You could have them delivered to your work address... if that is available. Or just find a neighbor, relative, or friend that is willing to receive your mail and just sent it to them.

gbrooks135

I orderd mine yesterday,:sohappy: and was getting ready to start a thread about this but I see I was too Slow to start it. :hammer:

eroyee

:wave: Thanks so much. Just ordered mine for our next magical vacation to the world in 44 days. woo hoo!!!!!:sohappy:

goofyfan13

wow, that is pretty interesting. thanks for posting

EDIT: hmmmm, do the epcot map and see the 2 descriptions of SSE... and the pics. ahhh, memories.

Yea, I love how there is no wand on SSE on the map. I think they like to torture those of us who hate the wand. :lol:

Tiggerfanatic

Does anyone know what they look like? If anyone has pics I would be really interersted in seeing them.
They are basically the same map that you mark Your Favorites on in the My Vacation section of Disney's web page, except they have a fancy border and list all the spots you have marked. I printed mine and they're OK, but like I said before, I'm sure the ones that will be coming in the mail will be special - looks like they come in a nice folder and probably on heavier paper. Of course, anything that comes in the mail with a Disney return address is special!!:animwink:

KrazyKowboy

know anyone who would order them for you? maybe a friend who's not a big disney geek?

I'm wondering if only one set of maps can come from the same household... because if that's the case and you had a friend who wanted maps of their own, they couldn't order them for you.

good luck!:)

Yeh, that would be a problem. On Disney's website it states * Customized Maps can only be ordered for home delivery once every six months.

Another thing to do is if you're planning for an upcoming trip, when you add attractions to your personal maps do it in the order that you have your days itinerary planned. You'll notice that each one is numbered in the order that you add it to the map. That way when you get to the parks, you can check them off as you visit each attraction and you'll know from the map where to head to next.

You can save your maps on the website and go back and edit them later and print them out at home, but you'll only be able to order home delivery once every six months.

Included in your order:
Five full color, keepsake-quality customized maps:
Magic Kingdom Resort Overview
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Disney-MGM Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
Large 14" x 20" format
A set of stickers to mark new Favorites

350ceo

i had the same problem when I entered the 5 digit zip code. when i put in the full 9 digit zip code the system then accepted it

dazzer68

what about for the british tourists tho (and disney nuts) why oh why....
the paris disney site is rubbish although they are updating it soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom