Freaking Snow

bubbles1812

Original Poster
Sorry but I just randomly had to vent. I live in Iowa and today, May 2nd... May freaking 2nd... It is snowing heavily here and a lovely 35 degrees. Also, it was 84 here less than 48 hours ago. This is apparently the 4th time it has snowed in May since like 1870. Why won't winter leave me alone? And can I fit into anyone's suitcase to flee to Florida?

Mrs Potts

It is supposed to drop 30 degrees here as the day goes on. THIRTY! We've been in shorts all week long, but had to remind the kids to take jackets today. They looked at me like I had 3 heads. This is some crazy weather.

rsoxguy

May I share my suffering for a moment? I was outside for a while this morning and developed a bit of perspiration in the 80+ temps. I then came inside, and now it's pouring rain outside. If I try to go back out, I'll get rainwater on me. That, after just having dried the perspiration by sitting in the A/C. Can I get a little love here?

Figgy1

Premium Member
May I share my suffering for a moment? I was outside for a while this morning and developed a bit of perspiration in the 80+ temps. I then came inside, and now it's pouring rain outside. If I try to go back out, I'll get rainwater on me. That, after just having dried the perspiration by sitting in the A/C. Can I get a little love here?
HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: LOL I'm in shorts today but had to wear coat hat and gloves testerday morning:mad:

rsoxguy

Why, yes, I'll sympathize. You seem like such a swell guy, and you sound as though you are suffering the tortures of those who must endure the often ignored burdens of living in the tropics. You poor soul, what with the sun, warmth, and occasional rain. Dagnabit, I care, even if no one else does. The next time that you're in my neck of the woods, I'll start a fire at the hearth, and make you some hot cocoa along with my favorite homemade cookies.

Why, thank you!

Zman-ks

Haha yeah... I really enjoyed our 40 degree temp drop yesterday. Love Midwest weather.
75.gif

Yeah....its a hoot. :p

luv

We've been having a bit of rain in central Florida the last few days and it is expected to continue through the weekend. It's raining lightly right now. And it is cloudy. Not horribly dark clouds, but not the big blue skies I love so much, either.

Don't know if that helps.

Cheer up! He snow can't last and it will melt quickly!

Or, pack a bag and come to Florida. We love our tourists!

bubbles1812

Original Poster
Haha rsox. Sadly I cannot give you any love. I can send you some snow though... ;)

StarWarsGirl

Well, it was 40 degrees this morning. And now it's 70 degrees and sunny and I drove home with my windows down

*runs and hides under rock*

The sunshine made it much easier to get up this morning.

*pulls rock more tightly over self*

bubbles1812

Original Poster
All of you suck lol ;) It is still! snowing here. I think at this point I've at least gone from despair to at least bemused seeing all the cancellations of things run across the tv screen. Not many snow days happen in May...

disneysince71

Just mean. :(

StarWarsGirl

We all feel so sorry for you:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom