Freaking out..

dove_

Original Poster
Alright, I just booked four seats for me and my friends yesterday for our trip in December, from Detroit to MCO. I was kind of freaking out at the time cause I've never made a single transaction that large (I'm a college student, :) ).

ANYWAYS, the prices were real low so I booked them real fast (splitting 2 seats onto my credit card and 2 onto my debit card), and I got all the tickets in my email and I can access them all online, but today they took off the charge for only one of the seats on my debit card... I'm worried.

I did change one of the seating assignments for one of the flights, could that be it? Is this something that typically happens? I'm just freaking out. The other tickets are listed as "pending transactions", which is fine, but there just isn't anything for that fourth ticket anywhere. Should I call Delta?

dove_

Original Poster
Okay.. called Delta, everything was fine and paid for, called my bank, they verified that the payment was going through..

Just me being paranoid and the website being slow, thankfully.

bigtotoro

Relax. Transactions will often take a while to show up as posted. It is not uncommon for things to be "pending" for a few days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom