France

yankspy

I did not know that there were only two restaurants in all of France. And these people claim to know about food.;):D

yankspy

Seriously though, I enjoyed both of them. It may just be a matter of taste. The bistro is a bit more fancier as far as the menu goes. If you have picky diners in your group I would go with Chefs de France.:wave:

Pocamahontas

I know that every time I got it's amazing.
And if I'm not mistaken the restaurant on the ground level is casual while the one above it is fancy.
I've eaten in both, the ground one most recently, and like I said...amazing.
It's authentic French food, and has a great atmosphere.
:rolleyes:And if my family had any say on the subject, they would recommend the escargot!
Hope that helps. :animwink:
Oh, and I believe the name is the Chefs de France,
but you should double check that.

marinoalulema

Account Suspended
France has three spots to eat
There is a "cafe" style around the back where you can sit and have a simple sandwich and fantastic dessert
The dining on the ground floor is much more casual compared to the one upstairs. We have eaten at both multiple times and the food is fantastic at both.
I would recommend the downstairs, ground level eatery. Try and make your reservations just before Illuminations, on a nice night they open all of the windows and you can enjoy the fireworks right from your seat.

jayrose

chefs de france was the best place i ate when i went to january. the french onion soup was amazing it doensn't compare to any other ones. also the service was top notch as it usually is in disney but its better because they all have french accents.

Mickey&Minnie

Just in case you are wondering, Chefs de France is the only one of the two that is on th DDP. I don't know if that would affect your decision or not, just letting you know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom