FP's gone at 60 day window??

nickys

Premium Member
I’ve seen posts elsewhere today saying that the FP system is now showing much better availability for June.

It would be worth people going back in and seeing what rides / times are now available. You can modify your existing ones.
If you don’t have a tier 1 FP already, you’ll be able to pick up an available one by modifying any existing FP.

RememberWhen

I made FP yesterday for early July. Not great choices. No Tier 1 at MGM. No FOP. But it’s just 4 days worth of FP. Our trips are usually longer. I’ll report back when I can make FP for the second half of the trip.

nickys

Premium Member
I made FP yesterday for early July. Not great choices. No Tier 1 at MGM. No FOP. But it’s just 4 days worth of FP. Our trips are usually longer. I’ll report back when I can make FP for the second half of the trip.

If you have a split stay both at Disney resorts you should be able to book all your FPs at once. Unless you have two packages back to back?

I would check again, both for booking the extra days but also for availability. Depending on when you booked yesterday. These were posts “overnight” for me, so late yesterday evening.

surfsupdon

We were able to get all the big name FPs that are hard to get. We did have to rearrange a few things bc there was availability towards the end of our week and not in the beginning. June 30-July 7

RememberWhen

If you have a split stay both at Disney resorts you should be able to book all your FPs at once. Unless you have two packages back to back?

I would check again, both for booking the extra days but also for availability. Depending on when you booked yesterday. These were posts “overnight” for me, so late yesterday evening.
We’ve got a DVC resort stay, a cruise, then another DVC resort stay. So, totally separate, sadly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom