fp+ system is down.

KatMaria

Original Poster
Just so everyone knows, the system is down. Even in the parks. So no one at this time is getting any fp+ or anything like that. No idea when it will be back up. Just know its not just you, it seems like the system itself crashed. Hope it comes back soon.

Cesar R M

I wonder if it was scheduled, a real system crash or they took it down to add more stuff (like the mine train system online) ?

KatMaria

Original Poster
It was not scheduled. FP+ team is as shocked as everyone else. (my friend works in fp+ and says they had no scheduled down time). It may have just been the mine train and the normal system working together and boom, down it goes.

Dwarful

glad to know its not just me. Very frustrating. My MDE says I can start making FP selections July 1st....that will be very helpful for my May 31 - June 8th trip. Waited on the phone for 25 minutes. Lunch break over...will try again after work. Anyone know if mine train has been added to FP+?

Cesar R M

Scheduled? It's the middle of the operating day!!
For disney.. everyday and everyhour is operating day XD

It was not scheduled. FP+ team is as shocked as everyone else. (my friend works in fp+ and says they had no scheduled down time). It may have just been the mine train and the normal system working together and boom, down it goes.

I wonder if they will say it was not a bug.. but a feature ;)

KatMaria

Original Poster
glad to know its not just me. Very frustrating. My MDE says I can start making FP selections July 1st....that will be very helpful for my May 31 - June 8th trip. Waited on the phone for 25 minutes. Lunch break over...will try again after work. Anyone know if mine train has been added to FP+?
It has, but I don't believe the system is back up.

Dwarful

So....took me forever to get things straightened out. I hope they have everything fixed. For the first two hours it said I could begin my FP reservations on July 1st. I was able to get 7DMT for two different dates.

Dwarful

Did anyone else get more than 3 FP's per day? I signed on around 2:30 central time and by 4 PM central time I had most of my stuff straightened out (hopefully). Anyway...long story short when I went back to double check everything....I had four fp's per person for the MK days. No idea how that happened. I don't want to lose my FP's for the three key rides.

Cesar R M

You know guys, I wonder if this was a severe DDOS on major networks..
the entire STEAM network went down as well 5-7 hours ago, and just recovered an hour or so.
completely inaccessible (only the steam storefront was available but nothing else worked, not even the forums).

is disney hosted by the akamai or Amazon cloud network by any chance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom