FP+ Strategy for Maximizing Under Age 3 Guest

neoshinok

Original Poster
My SO and I are AP holders, visit a couple times a month, so when our friends book a trip with us we give them our FPs so they can get 2x the rides while we just leisurely enjoy the park with them. This worked especially well when my sister and her SO brought my 2 1/2 yo nephew with us to MK. Since the kid didn't need his own ticket/FP, this is how we scheduled rides amongst our designated FPs to get him the most experiences possible.

I'll list our ticket assignments as A, B, C, and D to show who's ticket was used when.

(Times are estimated, I don't have the screenshots saved)

10:30-11:30, A&B, Jungle Cruise; My sister and her SO rode with the kid.

11:00-12:00, C, Peter Pan; Sister rode with her kid. (We overlapped some of the FP time slots to keep things moving.)

11:30-12:30, A&B, Small World; Sister, SO and kid.

Lunch

12:30-1:30, C&D; Enchanted Tales w/ Belle; Sister, SO and kid.

1:30-2:30, C&D, Pooh; Sister, SO and kid.

2:00-3:00, A&B, Little Mermaid; Sister, SO and kid.

(Booked later FP after 3rd A&B FP were used)

2:30-3:30, D, Dumbo; Sister and kid.

4:00-5:00, A, Speedway; Sister's SO and kid.

4:30-5:30, B, Buzz; Sister and kid.

So we were able to get the kid into 9 experiences entirely using FP. It also let us take great photos from off ride of them riding Dumbo and Speedway. We could've booked more but that was a full day for all of us. I hope the way I laid it out here makes sense, hopefully if you're in a similar scenario you can use this as an idea how to book for friends and kids under 3 in the party. Let me know what you think and if you've got another type of game plan to get the most out of FPs.

Last edited:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
It works very well when you have a child under 3. We were able to get a lot done the same way, and honestly, even more because of rider switch passes combined with FP+ (example: wife only would have a FP for Space, so we'd get a rider switch before she went on, and I'd get myself a FP for Buzz or Speedway to do with the kid while she rode Space and then we'd switch off so that I could ride after).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom