FP+ Selection Issue

Sans Souci

Original Poster
I am trying to book FPs for Sept. 6, party of one. I was able to book Sept. 5 and Sept. 7, but whenever I try to select a park on the 6th, I get a message that says I've reached my FP limit for the day. I haven't selected anything, so I am not sure why I am getting this message.

I've used MDE several time for the past 4 years, and this is the first time I have encountered an issue.

nickys

Premium Member
How many days in total have you got FPs booked for? And is this an onsite stay?

Isn't there a limit for AP holders, just wondering if you've reached that limit, maybe with another trip?

correcaminos

How many days in total have you got FPs booked for? And is this an onsite stay?

Isn't there a limit for AP holders, just wondering if you've reached that limit, maybe with another trip?
There is a limit of 7 days unless you have an onsite booking.

I am wondering if either you have more than 7 days already booked without being onsite or if there is an issue with your reservation if you are onsite.

Sans Souci

Original Poster
There is a limit of 7 days unless you have an onsite booking.

I am wondering if either you have more than 7 days already booked without being onsite or if there is an issue with your reservation if you are onsite.

I went back to look and I am staying offsite. I'd been booking them in piecemeal fashion, so I couldn't remember if I hit the 7 day limit. I guess I did. Thanks. :)

correcaminos

I went back to look and I am staying offsite. I'd been booking them in piecemeal fashion, so I couldn't remember if I hit the 7 day limit. I guess I did. Thanks. :)
That's happened to me too! I always forget it as well when I am looking at days when we don't have a resort stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom