FP question! (1st time WDWer)

PinnySmart

Hi all!

I'm currently planning our trip to WDW in April. I get to pick our FP's next week so I'm trying to be ready. ;)

My question is this- Do I get to pick fast passes for my whole trip based on my check in date or do I have to go on each day that is 60 days out from that day to pick the FP's.

We check in on Monday April 25th so I assumed that I could go on at midnight of February 24th to pick my fast passes for the week but now I'm starting to think it might be by the day. So we are aren't going to a park on our check in day...does that mean I can't do fast passes for Tuesday at Magic Kingdom until February 25th at midnight???
You probably already know this but make sure each member of your party has a My Disney Experience account.

Witchy Chick

Tuesday- MK - Big Thunder, Peter Pan's Flight, Splash Mtn
Thursday- HS- Toy Story Mania, Frozen Sing Along? , ?
Friday-MK- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Rapunzel? or go at rope drop?, Space Mtn? (not all are tall enough to ride), Buzz Lightyear?

Suggestions or priorities based on these^?

Since you mentioned in an earlier post that you are going in April, just letting you know that Big Thunder is down for refurb starting April 4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom