FP+ parade cancelled?

kirari

Original Poster
Hi,

We had some FP+ for MSEP 11/04 and FoF 11/07 and Disney just send us mails to inform us there are now unavailable.
Is there a specific reason? Do you think I can try again to have one of each later? We really wanted this FP even if I know lot of people find them useless.

ShareBDwithMickey

Hi, you need to look at the park calendars & also the refurbishment programmes. Disney will only cancel FP when the attraction or parade is unavailable either because park hours have changed or because an attraction is now closed & as such it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to rebook for the same days & times.

Sometimes it takes a while for the FP booking to catch up with the changes which means occasionally you are actually able to book fast passes for parades & attractions that aren't actully open or happening at that time or day. Sorry, I would suggest you try to have a change around to see if you can do these later/earlier if they are going to be available during your trip.

jl3283

Hi Kirari, this is an issue that cancelled many guests reservations for three weeks. My friends had the same thing happen to them. It's big problem and Disney is trying to keep it out of the news. I know this post is going to get deleted and that's why I'm making a post about it in my blog which I will completely optimize on Google and all social networks to get the word out. This is a problem that guests should know. So, even if this post gets deleted on here (which it will), you'll be able to find it in my blog by searching on Google in a few days :)

Happy to help,
jl3283

kirari

Original Poster
thank you both of you!
I looked at the calendar and there are no changes.
It is not a big deal, I just wanted to know what was the reason :), than won't prevent us to enjoy our trip anyway.

HolleBolleGijs

thank you both of you!
I looked at the calendar and there are no changes.
It is not a big deal, I just wanted to know what was the reason :), than won't prevent us to enjoy our trip anyway.
You should call Disney. You might be able to get an extra fastpass for one or multiple days of your trip out of it.
I know this post is going to get deleted and that's why I'm making a post about it in my blog which I will completely optimize on Google and all social networks to get the word out. This is a problem that guests should know. So, even if this post gets deleted on here (which it will), you'll be able to find it in my blog by searching on Google in a few days :)
Not sure why you think this is going to be deleted...as long as you're not massively breaking the rules, which you're not, there's no reason why your post would be deleted.

ninjaprincesst

Oh, I have to call them next week, I will ask them then; thank you, I would never have thought about it.
Yes, you should call. I called just to ask if the boats would still be running at the Wilderness lodge during the refurb and we were given 2 extra fastpasses per person per day that can be used on anything with no advance reservation you just walk up and tap your band.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Hi Kirari, this is an issue that cancelled many guests reservations for three weeks. My friends had the same thing happen to them. It's big problem and Disney is trying to keep it out of the news. I know this post is going to get deleted and that's why I'm making a post about it in my blog which I will completely optimize on Google and all social networks to get the word out. This is a problem that guests should know. So, even if this post gets deleted on here (which it will), you'll be able to find it in my blog by searching on Google in a few days :)

Happy to help,
jl3283
Why on earth would this be deleted? Maybe I"m missing something lol

kirari

Original Poster
Thank you everyone.
Just to let you know that i gave a call and they did add a 4th FP for the parades on the day they were cancelled. Happy ending then!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom