FP+ now available to 7DMT

FutureCEO

Im not sure why they dedicated the ride today only to have the opening to be the 28th. Going next week so I'll miss it but maybe there will be soft openings? For DVC members? Though DVC gets nothing.

Got all the way to confirm them and it told me I had too many fast passes for that day? But I dont have any that day... Also got error that I didn't have a ticket which I do and the system issues error

KatMaria

The system is down for the time being. It seems everyone trying to get fp crashed the system everywhere. Even in the parks fp+ is down.

DManRightHere

Just WOW. Our vacation is 15th - 22nd. If the grand opening is the 28th, does it seem likely soft openings will be going on the week and a half before?

KatMaria

Just WOW. Our vacation is 15th - 22nd. If the grand opening is the 28th, does it seem likely soft openings will be going on the week and a half before?
It may happen but it will never appear anywhere and you will never know the timing of the soft opening. Castmembers in the area will not be able to tell you if there will be soft openings either, you just have to be in the right place at the right time. I would hope that a week before, they would be doing soft openings.

Virtual Toad

Got all the way to confirm them and it told me I had too many fast passes for that day? But I dont have any that day... Also got error that I didn't have a ticket which I do and the system issues error

Same issue here. Not eligible for any FPs even though we have currently valid APs AND a week-long resort stay booked for early June.

It is now telling me I may start booking FP+ for my June vacation on July 1. Ugh.

disfan411

Got mine for June 15th. Took some time as the website told me I couldn't order fastpasses until July 1st haha.

Just read Virtual Toads comment and looks like we were in the same boat with the July 1st day.

MiddKid

Stick with it. Logged on to flip my placeholder FastPass for mid June to the Mine Train. The site was crashing like crazy. Throwing errors that my party doesn't have FastPasses, reload and they do. Throwing numerous "try again" errors. Finally got through and selected SDMT...try again, try again, try again...select time...try again, try again, try again...never got any confirms.

Eventually I logged out and back in. It showed 5 out the 7 people in my party had FP, 1 still had the old placeholder FP, and the last person (me!) had neither.

So I tried to switch the FP for the person who had the old one ("not found"). I tried to add one for me since it said I didn't have one...summary screen showed me at my max, but didn't list which ones. Couldn't do anything.

20 minutes later it showed 6 had SDMT, 1 still had neither.

Tried to book one for just me...nope. Errors.

20 minutes later it showed all 7 of us had SDMT as I originally expected. So at least the system "caught up" to my original request!

SDMT.jpg

SnowWhite71

Yeah it took me about an hour using different browsers. It either said I had no plans or no fastpasses for the day in early June, system errors, etc. Then when I finally got through and reserved them it said I only had 4 and not the 5 I need. I was going crazy!!! But finally it seems the system "caught up" and I'm all good for June 17th!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!

awilliams4

Im not sure why they dedicated the ride today only to have the opening to be the 28th. Going next week so I'll miss it but maybe there will be soft openings? For DVC members? Though DVC gets nothing.

I suspect they anticipated it may be ready by now when they announced the media event.

DManRightHere

It may happen but it will never appear anywhere and you will never know the timing of the soft opening. Castmembers in the area will not be able to tell you if there will be soft openings either, you just have to be in the right place at the right time. I would hope that a week before, they would be doing soft openings.

Thanks! Yeah, I just didn't know if it would be typical if they ran a soft openinbv most of the day with little time before the grand opening.

JohnD

I've gotten lucky I guess. Each time I logged in and got it. I have one on 5/31, my arrival date. Then I couldn't help myself, I got another one for my departure date on 6/3 as early as possible, around 9:30 a.m. (6/1 is my SW weekend day in HS. I left 6/2 open but have FP+ for later in the evening in Epcot. I'm keeping those.)

Kman101

Haven't tried booking for the Mine Train (I have the least expensive Florida Resident Weekday Pass --- I have no desire or need to go on weekends or during the dead heat of summer and I don't do the holiday crowds --- and it's really not a bad price to pay IMO, considering it's $90 for just a day) but I'm glad I booked my FPs for my day trip on May 6th before the website issues, LOL.

I doubt I'll see a soft open for the train so quickly but who knows? Anything's possible. Also not sure when I'll get back (if at all in May --- I may try the 24 hour party for the first time, although will I get kicked out at Midnight since I'm blocked on the weekend? LOL).

Last edited:

ASilmser

Gone for our "weekend" trip on the 29th, 30th, 31st, June 1st. Oh well. We always go to MK as early as we can. We'll be lining up at the rope drop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom