FP for Test Track or Soarin'?

dylan313

It's an age-old question: Is the Fastpass for Test Track or Soarin more worth it? Both rides are important. Normally, I would pick Test Track because the queue can go outdoors, while Soarin's queue stays indoors (we're going in July). However, since Soarin will be reopening as Soarin Around the World, it might be more popular and more worth it to use a Fastpass on it. What do you guys think?

SAV

Since Single Rider is available with TT, I'd do the FP+ for Soarin' and single rider for TT. Also the Queue for TT is interactive and has something interesting to do and look at. Soarin' is just gray and boring.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We go to Epcot multiple days so we just schedule both on 2 seperate days or more as we usually go to Epcot at least 3-4 days+ because we stay 2 weeks. We are not rope drop folks or early risers so this is our strategy.
But I know not everyone can do that so if you can only go 1single day at Epcot and do rope drop go to TT @ rope drop and get a FP for Soarin'. ;)

Upvote 0

JohnD

Agree. I usually schedule Epcot over two days because of it's size. East (left side from front entrance) on one day and West (right side from Front entrance) on the other. That way you get a FP+ for each on separate days. Otherwise, if both on the same day, I would schedule a FP+ for Soarin' and do single rider for TT. Or head directly to Soarin' at rope drop and do FP+ for TT.

Upvote 0

lemon meringue

Since Single Rider is available with TT, I'd do the FP+ for Soarin' and single rider for TT. Also the Queue for TT is interactive and has something interesting to do and look at. Soarin' is just gray and boring.
The queue for Soarin is absolutely horrible. I cringe as i run thru the fastpass line. It's scary. Soarin truly is the only ride I won't wait in line for.
Maybe the queue for Soarin will be improved when it reopens?

Upvote 0

Jess G

If I only had one day in Epcot I would FP soarin and plan to consistently check my DME app for test track wait times throughout the day. I've found that about an hour before illuminations it really starts to die down. Utilize single rider if needed. I'm simply not an early morning riser so I never run to rope drop.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

With this reimagined/rethemed Soarin, who knows what the lines will be like? I would definitely get a FP for Soarin!;) BTW- I hate that you have to choose between the 2!:mad:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom