FP+ For Mine Train

DWLove

Original Poster
I am not quite at my 60 days yet, going April 27-May 2. Was just wondering, since there is no set opening date for the mine train coaster yet, when will it be available to book a fp+ for?

ImagineerDude

I'm going May 1-5 and was wondering the same! We say something on Inside the Magic (I think) about a media preview from April 29-May 2 (can't remember exact dates) so I'm hoping we will get to ride it on a soft opening date! There was a media preview for New Fantasyland the October before it opened and one of our friends that was there that morning didn't get to see it because the press was there, but we did later that night so who knows.

LostPrincessKarleigh

I'm going May 1-5 and was wondering the same! We say something on Inside the Magic (I think) about a media preview from April 29-May 2 (can't remember exact dates) so I'm hoping we will get to ride it on a soft opening date! There was a media preview for New Fantasyland the October before it opened and one of our friends that was there that morning didn't get to see it because the press was there, but we did later that night so who knows.

That seems so late for a soft opening! I was hoping the soft opening would be late next month with an official opening early April. :(

ImagineerDude

That seems so late for a soft opening! I was hoping the soft opening would be late next month with an official opening early April. :(
that's what I thought too! I'll try to find the link...

here it is from Inside the Magic:
http://www./headlines/walt-disney-w...fs-mine-train-mymagic-and-more-new-offerings/

Mouse_Trap

Do they normally have FP available when major new attractions open?
I though it may be something that would open a few weeks/months later.

Looking at the latest photos from yesterday, there's a fair bit of work needed on the exterior and probably the surrounding grounds. Who knows how close the interior is to completion, but I just can't see it soft opening in 2 weeks time, 2 months i.e. mid-april seems far more realistic.

RonAnnArbor

They won't do FP for soft openings...they will open whatever hours they want during that time, and may only open an hour or two each day -- or perhaps open every other day, etc, as they work things out. They will not do advance FP for that. They will start the FP+ when they officially announce the opening date, and from that date forward. Soft Openings are just that -- they are testing days with real people, and they don't do fastpasses for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom