fp+ for bog, march date is open!

Betsyboo

I've been trying for a 3/1 date forever. It's still not open. Maybe because it's a weekend? I have no idea. I'm going to just wait for an email. Seems many are getting those close to or on their arrival date.

Joy57

Original Poster
I've been trying for a 3/1 date forever. It's still not open. Maybe because it's a weekend? I have no idea. I'm going to just wait for an email. Seems many are getting those close to or on their arrival date.
did you keep trying? i could get one for my date now. good luck.

Last edited:

andy773

I just got one for April 3. I've been checking every day since January 30, so they must have just opened up the new availability.

When I logged in, it offered me two times: 11:05 am to 11:35 am or 12:35 pm to 1:05 pm. I was about to select the 12:35 pm offering when my internet connection crashed. GRRRRRR. When I got logged back in, the offerings had changed to 11:35 am to 12:05 pm or 1:05 pm to 1:35 pm. This time I selected the 1:05 pm offering but wasn't really happy about it (a little late for us). I immediately went back to edit my BOG FastPass+ and this time, the offerings were 12:05 pm to 12:35 pm and some other time. I immediately selected the 12:05 pm offering and that is what I have now. So within the course of 10 minutes, I had a wide variety of times offered to me.

So, if at first you don't succeed in getting the time you want, try, try again!

ratherbeinwdw

Dinner dining just opened up also. I already had a ressie for 8:05 for a Monday in May, and I just checked to see if anything earlier had opened and there were two earlier time slots open. So, just for the heck of it, I checked Saturday of that same week and there were two spots there. So then I just put in the dates and looked to see what was available throughout the parks and there were times for everything on the page.
Just in case this is some kind of glitch, I didn't cancel my other ressies--I have two for BOG that week. I just reserved the new times. Later, I'm going to call and make sure there's no mistake and then I'll cancel my first ressies.

kelknight84

Finally got in for 3/26 but can't seem to do our whole party?! I had to login seperately and keep refreshing until we got an overlapping time. Can we sit together with seperate reservations?

Dad 2 M & M

The BoG hype is finally BEGINNING to die down....was able to get a dinner ressie only two weeks out. Just looked and grabbed one for the first week of May.....

annadseal

OK, I tried booking FP+ for BoG on my Mom's reservation back in early January for our trip in 2 weeks, and it didn't work. Back then, I had the all number code from the Magic Bands put into the system and it saved that info for every time I logged in afterwards. I was JUST able to get FP+ for her, my dad, and sister (because they're all on the same reservation). I just tried for myself and my aunt, having never tried before, and I can't get in...I don't have an all number code for the Magic Bands anymore. Does anyone know if there's a way around this? I'm going to be really bummed if my parents and sister get to go and not the rest of our travel party. :(

Thanks!

lilclerk

OK, I tried booking FP+ for BoG on my Mom's reservation back in early January for our trip in 2 weeks, and it didn't work. Back then, I had the all number code from the Magic Bands put into the system and it saved that info for every time I logged in afterwards. I was JUST able to get FP+ for her, my dad, and sister (because they're all on the same reservation). I just tried for myself and my aunt, having never tried before, and I can't get in...I don't have an all number code for the Magic Bands anymore. Does anyone know if there's a way around this? I'm going to be really bummed if my parents and sister get to go and not the rest of our travel party. :(

Thanks!
It should be on the MagicBands & Cards screen in My Disney Experience.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/bands-cards/

lilclerk

I see a Magic Band number there, but it has letters in it. Therefore, I can't use that number on the BoG FP+ page. Someone on another forum said they got the reservation number when they went to the MDE website and hovered over reservations...anyone know anything about that?
Weird, I only see the 12 digit number on the MagicBand screen, all my other pages have the one with letters. Sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom