FP+ Bug with Android App

sporadic

Original Poster
Be cautious changing fastpasses with the Android app. During our visit last week, we had a 4PM FP for BTM. This was around noon the same day. I checked my phone and it offered Splash at the same time so I switched it. After confirmation, I went back to "My Plans" and it showed Splash for 10:30PM! Went to guest relations and they offered no assistance at all. WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING. Most of the FP+ CM's were useless as well. Just blank stares and refusing to take any feedback on the system. Just told me to keep checking and trying to change it. I've never been so furious in a Disney park. The "It's broke and we aren't doing anything about it" attitude is sickening. On the other hand, we met some other wonderful CMs who were very happy and helpful. The bad ones though leave a taste in your mouth and has me seriously doubting if we'll return next year.

cw1982

Sorry to hear about that! I too noticed a few buggy things along those lines with the droid app, so I got to the point where I started just using the mobile website to update my passes. That seemed to work much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom