FP+ BOG Lunch and MDE Friends and Family????

ademartine

Original Poster
I'm having a problem booking a BOG lunch using FP+. In MDE I manage an account for myself and my wife, and I have recently added three friends with whom I will be traveling. So in MDE I see all five people, two of which I manage, three of which are just connect to my account. When I go to the Be Our Guest FP+ site and try to make a lunch reservation I only see my wife and myself. Shouldn't I be seeing everyone in my Friends and Family list like I do when I make all other FP+ reservations through the MDE site? How do I make a FP+ reservation for my entire Friends and Family party?

stevehousse

Yes the FP for BOG is linked to the information on your room only. If they are in a different room and have a seperate reservation number for their trip from yours, they will have to do it on there own.

ademartine

Original Poster
When I visited WDW in January I stayed at the AKL and received the invitation for BOG FP+ which I used with no problem. At that time I associated my account with the AKL reservation number. This trip I'm staying at the Swan and Dolphin but my BOG FP+ account is still linked to my AKL reservation from January. Am I going to have a problem if I make a FP+ reservation and then arrive at the check in kiosk without a valid resort reservation?

asialeigh

You shouldn't have a problem but unless those people were in your original reservation then you won't be able to add them in.

Rob562

I'm having a problem booking a BOG lunch using FP+. In MDE I manage an account for myself and my wife, and I have recently added three friends with whom I will be traveling. So in MDE I see all five people, two of which I manage, three of which are just connect to my account. When I go to the Be Our Guest FP+ site and try to make a lunch reservation I only see my wife and myself. Shouldn't I be seeing everyone in my Friends and Family list like I do when I make all other FP+ reservations through the MDE site? How do I make a FP+ reservation for my entire Friends and Family party?

If your friends are also staying on-site but in a different room, they'll have to log in under their own reservation and schedule it themselves. It'll just take some communication between all of you to try and book the same (or overlapping) times.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom