FP+ as an Annual Pass Holder

mbtohill

Original Poster
I’m an AP with an 8 day trip coming up. 4 nights off property, then 4 nights at POFQ. Will I be able to make 8 straight days worth of FP’s? Since I’m on property for some of my stay will those days not count against my 7 day limit?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
FPs for your off-property nights can only be made 1 day at a time 30 days out, and those 4 days count toward your 7 day max (until you start using those days, when the 7 day limit restarts.)

Your on-property FPs can be made for all 5 days (4 nights = 5 days) 60 days out. These days do not count towards the 7 day AP limit.

mbtohill

Original Poster
FPs for your off-property nights can only be made 1 day at a time 30 days out, and those 4 days count toward your 7 day max (until you start using those days, when the 7 day limit restarts.)

Your on-property FPs can be made for all 5 days (4 nights = 5 days) 60 days out. These days do not count towards the 7 day AP limit.

Just as an FYI I found out this morning that this is not true. I tried to make FP for myself, 4th day of off property stay, 8th day overall and was denied, even though the last 4 days are on-property. I’m going to call later this morning to get an explanation

nickys

Premium Member

I think your onsite days count towards your 7 day limit.

If you have one longer stay onsite, or multiple short stays onsite, that add up to more than 7 days, that’s fine. You can book for all onsite days regardless.

But you cannot also have offsite days. Once your onsite plus offsite days exceed 7, you’re out of luck for any offsite days.

correcaminos

The onsite do count towards your 7 days. So you can do your onsite days only at 60 days. At 30 you can only do 2 more days until you use up a day. Then you can book the next open day.

The rule is 7 days OR length of stay. Not 7 days in addition to your length of stay.

Just to clarify because my situation is a little different than original post. I have two trips planned and staying on property for both. 1) October 29 - Nov 5 - 5 days and have already made my FP+ reservations. 2) December 11-16 5 days. I can make my December trip FP+ choices on Oct. 12 right? Will I be able to make my FP+ reservations for all 5 days of my December trip or just 2 days since I have 5 for October.

nickys

Premium Member
Just to clarify because my situation is a little different than original post. I have two trips planned and staying on property for both. 1) October 29 - Nov 5 - 5 days and have already made my FP+ reservations. 2) December 11-16 5 days. I can make my December trip FP+ choices on Oct. 12 right? Will I be able to make my FP+ reservations for all 5 days of my December trip or just 2 days since I have 5 for October.

You should be able to book for all those days, since they are all onsite.

However it can sometimes be a problem. If so phone the AP helpline, not the regular WDW helpline.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom