FP+ and party of 4 questioms...

Badger Brent

Original Poster
I have made all of the plans so far for our family. Will I be able to put 2 FP+ for my wife and daughter for say a show, and 2 for around the same time for my son and I for rollercoasters? I'm assuming all 4 don't have to be for the same attraction and time, correct?

Donal Duck

I have made all of the plans so far for our family. Will I be able to put 2 FP+ for my wife and daughter for say a show, and 2 for around the same time for my son and I for rollercoasters? I'm assuming all 4 don't have to be for the same attraction and time, correct?

But does that count as 2 of the 3 fast passes ?
Or is person in your party allowed to get 3 each ?

Badger Brent

Original Poster
I was hoping that each of our party would get 3 FP+ each day go out trip regardless of when and how we used them. My son and I have different things we do compared to the women.

Rob562

Each person can get 3 FP+ each day. They do not have to be the same as everyone else in the group.
When making your FP+ selections there's a "Select All" button for convenience, but you can also select people individually if you want to.

-Rob

Rob562

If your plans change when you have different FP+ selections, there's also a "Copy To..." option where you can copy your current FP+ selections to a friend/family member so they match yours.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom