FP+ and park hopper

Leo!

Hi all,

Last time when i was @WDW, it was imposible to add and "extra" FP+ selecion in other park, after redeeming the previus 3 in one park.

I've tryed with the app having the same error: "we're having technical difficulties...etc". Is it possible to do it with the app, or you've to do it @FP kiosks in the park where you want to redeem the next experience?

Thanks!

KIsAPrincess

When I was there a few weeks ago I was having the same problem with the app. After asking a CM, I was told that the only way to schedule additional FP after my current 3 were used was to go to a kiosk.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Hi all,

Last time when i was @WDW, it was imposible to add and "extra" FP+ selecion in other park, after redeeming the previus 3 in one park.

I've tryed with the app having the same error: "we're having technical difficulties...etc". Is it possible to do it with the app, or you've to do it @FP kiosks in the park where you want to redeem the next experience?

Thanks!
You have to add your 4th (and any more) on a kiosk IN the park where you want to redeem the fastpass.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom