FP+ and MNSSHP?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Making my FP+ selections and I was wondering... Can we use our FP+ choices for our party evening. The park closes at 7:00 but with the party ticket we can get in a 4:00 so can we make FP+ choices on our MNSSHP ticket? The system technically will let me as long as I don't make FP+ choices on another day of our trip which is fine since we don't really need to FP+ anything at AK. But when we get tot he park will we be locked out since we are using our party ticket to get in not our MYW ticket on the Band?

Nichthenuke

That's an excellent question. I'm calling Disney tomorrow to ask about not having the ability to reserve any entertainment options with FP+ since I just got the ability to make selections. I will ask about using MBs at the Halloween Party and let u know! Stand-by...

Animaniac93-98

Making my FP+ selections and I was wondering... Can we use our FP+ choices for our party evening. The park closes at 7:00 but with the party ticket we can get in a 4:00 so can we make FP+ choices on our MNSSHP ticket? The system technically will let me as long as I don't make FP+ choices on another day of our trip which is fine since we don't really need to FP+ anything at AK. But when we get tot he park will we be locked out since we are using our party ticket to get in not our MYW ticket on the Band?

You can make FP+ choices during the day with a party ticket, but only times from 4-7pm will work since only then can you get into the park. I made 4 selections (1 bonus) and 3 are during that time.

As with parties in the past, there is no FP (and therefore, no FP+) during event hours.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
You can make FP+ choices during the day with a party ticket, but only times from 4-7pm will work since only then can you get into the park. I made 4 selections (1 bonus) and 3 are during that time.

As with parties in the past, there is no FP (and therefore, no FP+) during event hours.
Thanks, that was what I was hoping. I can now get some extra FP+ times in at MK.

Nichthenuke

As promised, I spoke with Disney, and they confirmed you can use FP+ from 4-7pm IF DISNEY LETS PARTY-GOERS IN AT 4. However, they said to make sure you link your MagicBand to your MNSSHP ticket; otherwise, you may inadvertently use a regular admission when entering the FP+ queues. I'm not sure why using the MB in the FP+ queue would do that, but the CM said to make sure to link the MNSSHP ticket. She said the hotel staff could do that (since my tickets are at will-call). Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom