Fox Properties at Disney parks

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Night at the museum would make a great ride or restaurant like Mister Penguin showed. Ice Age has been rumored to replace Dinoland at Animal Kingdom. Also Fantastic Four and X-men will eventually be at the Marvel lands.

Fox properties are at the end of the line for usage. And the Disney properties in the queue are being delayed. So... it will be years before anyone sees a formerly Fox (now 20th Century) IP in the parks.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Fox properties are at the end of the line for usage. And the Disney properties in the queue are being delayed. So... it will be years before anyone sees a formerly Fox (now 20th Century) IP in the parks.
That's good then. There are a lot of Disney movies that deserve attractions like Monsters Inc or Indiana Jones I would rather see first before any Fox property.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
My friend sent me this article from last year. I really hope this isn't a possibility.

It's a tired franchise. I'd rather it not come to DAK. Is it good fit? Maybe, but I think Disney can do better. Haven't heard anything about it other than fan speculation and the typical Jim Hill tangent. His stuff is borderline armchair imagineering nowadays. If there are any rumors, you can be sure to read about them from a more trusted insider on the forum. Have insiders here said anything?

Last edited:

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
It's a tired franchise. I'd rather it not come to DAK. Is it good fit? Maybe, but I think Disney can do better. Haven't heard anything about it other than fan speculation and the typical Jim Hill tangent. His stuff is borderline armchair imagineering nowadays. If there are any rumors, you can be sure to read about them from a more trusted insider on the forum. Have insiders here said anything?
I agree the frahcise was onec good but become really silly. I would rather see this replace Dinoland than Indy. At least we could keep the Dino theme. I haven't heard of anything for it besides from Jim Hill. But who knows tbh. There's talk of Ice Age getting a Disney+ show and it could even get a live action remake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom