Fourth of July 2016 celebrations at Walt Disney World

Crazydisneyfanluke

20130703_204426.jpg
This was taken a few minutes before the fireworks 2 years agoon july 3rd. It was raining as well.
Sunset is at 8:27 PM, so almost a .5 hour gap between Sunset and the time the fireworks start at MK.
It is dark, but there is still a small amount of sun light from the west.

Last edited:

JohnD

The Magic Kingdom show is currently uploading for ya'll :) Check back later if it's not playing so while it uploads/processes. I'm going to bed now. :)

I've not gone to sleep update: It's processing :)

It's either still processing or "stuck". I've run into this with other accounts. You may need to re-upload.

natatomic

Does anyone know if the water parks are busy today? The rule of thumb for animal kingdom was that it was usually not busy the day of a holiday (ones with special fireworks at the other parks), but it was usually busy the day after. Does the same hold true for the water parks, or will it be pretty packed today?

Jeffxz

Anyone know if the EWP was out for Celebrate America?

The barges were out playing the music, so I assume they came on during the finale

They did. It felt like business as usual on the poly beach. Audio was pretty bad. I didn't notice any new restrictions besides the new fence.

They were being very strict about checking resort or dining reservations to park and they were handing out 3 hour parking passes.

I overheard some others complain that they couldn't get in from the ttc walkway and had to walk around and get in another way.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom