Four Seasons

jlsHouston

No idea... It's the best place around Disney and it's not even close....Service, looks, ect...Just amazing

I know I fell in love with it last year, we are headed back for 3 nites in June...I used the 20% book in advance discount so I feel it was a steal especially compared to my GF rate where we are moving to after the 3 nites are up.

rob0519

I know I fell in love with it last year, we are headed back for 3 nites in June...I used the 20% book in advance discount so I feel it was a steal especially compared to my GF rate where we are moving to after the 3 nites are up.

Is this 20% book in advance discount generally available or are there special qualifications on it? I like your idea of several days at the Four Seasons then a few more at a WDW resort. I'm assuming you cannot book Fast Pass attractions 60 days in advance as you can at the Swan or Dolphin? I think I'm going to go check out their web site right now.

jlsHouston

Is this 20% book in advance discount generally available or are there special qualifications on it? I like your idea of several days at the Four Seasons then a few more at a WDW resort. I'm assuming you cannot book Fast Pass attractions 60 days in advance as you can at the Swan or Dolphin? I think I'm going to go check out their web site right now.

Last year I missed the 20% discount by like 3 days but the dates I got had a $50 a day resort credit good for food or shopping. This year I snagged 3 in the standard room no view 2 doubles for $ 359/night
Now I tried to go more nights but it kept coming back unavailable for the standard Four Seasons room. I didn't want to pay for a view room. I am sure they are fantastic but well I am always spending 10 grand on these summer and Thanksgiving trips so I am always looking for cheap deluxe....because not at the money is no object point.
Also be careful on their website with the bed selection, alot of their rooms are king with a pull out sleeper
The resort is beautiful. My grandkids love this place....

GabeP

I noticed the 4 seasons (quietly?) announced last month that for the rest of this year, it has been added to the list of resort hotels that can book FP at 60 days. The resort already had access to EMH, so this was a new announcement. Hopefully Minnie Van service will be added soon as well.

Hockey89

I noticed the 4 seasons (quietly?) announced last month that for the rest of this year, it has been added to the list of resort hotels that can book FP at 60 days. The resort already had access to EMH, so this was a new announcement. Hopefully Minnie Van service will be added soon as well.
They sure did... Great news!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom