1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Four Seasons

Discussion in 'WDW Offsite Hotels, Dining, Shopping' started by PrincessNelly_NJ, Jun 13, 2013.

1. jlsHouston

jlsHouston Well-Known Member

I know I fell in love with it last year, we are headed back for 3 nites in June...I used the 20% book in advance discount so I feel it was a steal especially compared to my GF rate where we are moving to after the 3 nites are up.

2. rob0519

rob0519 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    Is this 20% book in advance discount generally available or are there special qualifications on it? I like your idea of several days at the Four Seasons then a few more at a WDW resort. I'm assuming you cannot book Fast Pass attractions 60 days in advance as you can at the Swan or Dolphin? I think I'm going to go check out their web site right now.

jlsHouston likes this.
  3. jlsHouston

jlsHouston Well-Known Member

Last year I missed the 20% discount by like 3 days but the dates I got had a $50 a day resort credit good for food or shopping. This year I snagged 3 in the standard room no view 2 doubles for $ 359/night
    Now I tried to go more nights but it kept coming back unavailable for the standard Four Seasons room. I didn't want to pay for a view room. I am sure they are fantastic but well I am always spending 10 grand on these summer and Thanksgiving trips so I am always looking for cheap deluxe....because not at the money is no object point.
    Also be careful on their website with the bed selection, alot of their rooms are king with a pull out sleeper
    The resort is beautiful. My grandkids love this place....

4. disneyluxuryfreak

disneyluxuryfreak New Member

yes it was . It was a steal tbh . Cheapest Four Seasons and best ever