Fountain of Nations down again

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Anyone know whats happening with the Fountain of Nations?
Just had this one sent in from a guest today.

Attachments

• foutnaindown1.jpg
    foutnaindown1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 137

castevens

Hopefully just a minor "clean out the gunk" closure. Or an upgrade, but I doubt that would be in the works without some rumors.

hpyhnt 1000

Again, huh? I understand its a complicated fountain, but still, broken and drained again? And on the heels of a 2.5 month "refurb" I might add. :shrug:

hokielutz

It has been suffering from mechanical setback a lot as of recent. I wonder if some of the upgrades/updates are not jiving with the orginal equipment and mechanics of the fountain.

I'm not a pool boy, so I can't answer these questions.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Wasn`t there still a lingering fault with one of the tiers since the incident a month or so ago?

Or am I imagining it?

When I was there a week ago none of the strongest jets were working, or they were turned way down. There was no distinctive "pop" like you normally heard when they fired.

Rob562

Can the fountain still run while they would (Hypotheticly) remove the tarps?

As the tarps aren't above the fountain, and none of the support poles are immediately next to the fountain, I'd presume that yes, it could still operate during the day while they removed the tarps during 3rd shift.

-Rob

EPCOT Explorer

As the tarps aren't above the fountain, and none of the support poles are immediately next to the fountain, I'd presume that yes, it could still operate during the day while they removed the tarps during 3rd shift.

-Rob
:lookaroun:lol:

Wouldn't it be awesome tomorrow to get some reports of Tarp Removal? HMF and I were just talking about that in another thread!:lol::eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom