Fountain and bottled drinks price increase at snack and quick service locations

COProgressFan

bhg469

Here is where I am indifferent. Clearly no one likes price hikes but they are still below any of the MLB parks that I visit for work. They are also on par with most little amusement parks. Remember, starbucks has free filtered ice water, get yourself a good bottle like a thermo flask and you can keep water ice cold all day long, even on the hottest day.

NYwdwfan

For anyone looking at it and thinking it's just a few cents, no big deal, check out the percentages:

Regular Fountain Drink is now $3.29, up from $2.99. +10.03%
Large Fountain Drink is now $3.69, up from $3.29. +12.16%
Apple Juice is now $3.29, up from $2.79. +17.92%
Orange Juice is now $4.29, up from $3.99. +7.52%
Chocolate milk is now $2.69, up from $1.99. +35.18%
Low-fat milk is now $2.69, up from $1.99. +35.18%
Dasani Bottled Water is now $3, up from $2.75. +9.09%

UncleMike101

I was talking to my Son yesterday.
They haven't spent a week long vacation anywhere but WDW for the last twenty or so years.
This year they're only doing three days at WDW and that's just to use up some old "forever" three day passes that they have from years ago.
These people live and breathe Disney.
Their house is jammed with Disney products.
Their Christmas tree is full of Disney ornaments.
They now feel like Disney has gone totally overboard on their prices.
They're going to Daytona and Universal for the rest of their vacation.
My bet is that they are among millions of hard working families who will no longer spend huge amounts of money to keep Mr Iger and his friends in expensive homes, wearing expensive clothes, eating the best food, and traveling the World on Disney's (The Guests) dime.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
WDWMagic be like...

Tantrum.gif

Jon81uk

Considering when I went to Six Flags last week and it was $4.50 for a Coke, this doesn't seem too bad

But at Six Flags you can also pay $16 (or less if you buy more than one) for unlimited refills of soda for the day. so at Six Flags prices your fifth drink is free and at Disney prices your sixth drink is free. or for $23 get free refills all season!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom