Fort Wilderness

Rascal!

Original Poster
We always stayed at Ft. Wilderness. Last stay was in 2003. First stay 1987. Just found this site! I have many questions that I hope I can get answers to.

Rascal!

Original Poster
Thanks. I can't wait to see what people have to say about the campground at WDW. This is the only place we ever stayed when we would stay there.

ELG13

We always stayed at Ft. Wilderness. Last stay was in 2003. First stay 1987. Just found this site! I have many questions that I hope I can get answers to.
We did a week there in October and loved every minute of it!!! Hoping I can convince hubby to change from value to the cabins!!! I imagine it's changed a bit since then!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Welcome! Just a tip: it's helpful if you also check the specific forums (WDW Resort Hotels). I just quickly glanced over there and you'll see a thread about 3/4 of the way down the page: Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground -- there's a 2018 video tour on that. Also, if you use the "search" function on the WDWMagic web site and type in what you want to read about, a bunch of related threads will be available for you to see.

Rascal!

Original Poster
We did a week there in October and loved every minute of it!!! Hoping I can convince hubby to change from value to the cabins!!! I imagine it's changed a bit since then!
The cabins are wonderful! We stayed in them twice. They are expensive but we'll worth the money. Having a full kitchen is nice for when a person doesn't want to eat at the park, plus if you want, you can let the housekeeper do the dishes 😊

ELG13

The cabins are wonderful! We stayed in them twice. They are expensive but we'll worth the money. Having a full kitchen is nice for when a person doesn't want to eat at the park, plus if you want, you can let the housekeeper do the dishes 😊
Absolutely! We had FDD last year so we didn't do much cooking but just the space was wonderful. I wanted to stay on our upcoming trip but it's a quick trip and we knew we would feel like we didn't optimize our time at the cabin bc it is just so nice over there!! We enjoyed sitting on the porch and letting the kids play almost as much as the parks!!

Rascal!

Original Poster
Absolutely! We had FDD last year so we didn't do much cooking but just the space was wonderful. I wanted to stay on our upcoming trip but it's a quick trip and we knew we would feel like we didn't optimize our time at the cabin bc it is just so nice over there!! We enjoyed sitting on the porch and letting the kids play almost as much as the parks!!
My parents decided to do the cabins because I think because they were getting older and it was more convenient (way more amenities than just a camper, motorhome or trailer. Also, less expensive than one of the other resorts. We were only 3 people but we stayed over a week and could take a day or so away from the parks to rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom