Fort Wilderness: Is there any way to request a cabin near the Hoop Dee Doo ?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Anyone know if you can request/pay for a cabin near the hoop dee do area or if your stuck getting a random cabin when staying at Fort Wilderness?

Friend of mine is looking for a resort soon and with the wilderness lodge going though construction I thought a similar vibe would be a cabin at fort wilderness resort. But they were looking for quick access to magic kingdom and some of those cabins seem way out there.. if there cabins near the hoop dee doo area they could just walk to the boat instead of waiting on busses and 100 bus stop loops etc.

Any ideas/thoughts on transportation for the cabins?

GrammieBee

Sorry, there aren't any cabins near the Hoop De Do show. The closest areas to the settlement area where the show is held are the premium 100 and 200 camping loops. The cabins are all at the far end of the campground in the 2200 thru 2800 loops. They are much nearer the entrance to Fort Wildernes then to the waterfront and Pioneer Hall.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As has been pointed out, there are no cabins that would qualify as close to Pioneer Hall. Your best bet would be to request a cabin close to a bus stop when you make the reservation.

The internal transportation at FW is pretty good. You essentially have 3 loops with at least one bus running on each loop.

If you want to avoid the buses entirely you can look into renting bikes or golf carts.

fugawe09

There are 2 cabins in the 100 loop, primarily for company execs to book for their personal guests. You can ask, but don't hold your breath. I personally like getting a bit of a walk in, but the bus runs pretty frequently. Some people prefer to rent golf carts to tool around in. I love FW, but it is not a deluxe resort so don't go in with the same amenity expectations you would have at WL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom