Formula 1 2023

Timmay

Original Poster
Well holy cow did Hamilton get a horrible start in the sprint quali today. What the heck? Verstappen will be on the pole tomorrow. Poor Gasley, one of my favorite drivers, just can’t catch a break.

Timmay

Original Poster
Anyone not see this coming?

7D7D26D0-424B-4DEC-A5F9-90252BC72D83.jpeg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Wow,and the stewards decided Verstappen was to blame.

This morning I was just glad they didn't come to blows. Exciting race, delighted for McLaren and Daniel.

Timmay

Original Poster
Wow,and the stewards decided Verstappen was to blame.

This morning I was just glad they didn't come to blows. Exciting race, delighted for McLaren and Daniel.
Yeah…that’s a weird call to me. Even the experts on the broadcast were all saying Hamilton didn’t give sufficient room. Oh well, Verstappen gets a three place grid penalty for the next race. Honestly, that’s almost a blessing in disguise for Red Bull. Both Verstappen and Hamilton will eventually have to take a fourth engine this year. Red Bull should do it next race in Russia. That will put Mercedes in a reactive mode as it will basically negate the three place grid penalty.

Timmay

Original Poster
Back at COTA this weekend after no race last year. I have no idea what is going to happen at this point.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Great race! Mclaren and Ferrari mixed it up. Red Bull repaid the Mercedes undercut from earlier this season in a spectacular way. The constructors title got a little more interesting.

Best season in years!
So I hear. Problem is I have drifted away from following every race avidly due to the poor previous seasons.
I can always just binge watch it on Netflix next year 😉

Timmay

Original Poster
Great race! Mclaren and Ferrari mixed it up. Red Bull repaid the Mercedes undercut from earlier this season in a spectacular way. The constructors title got a little more interesting.

Best season in years!
A new record attendance as well. 400,000 for the three days. 120,000 just for practice alone on Thursday.

Lilofan

Like to see Hamilton blow a piston
Just another fan who is thinks Hamilton is an antagonist to their hero. There are a number of haters of Hamilton for their own reasons and sadly some wish him harm. Crush them Lewis! But Max is having a great year. Kudos to him, and the Orange Army will support Max win or lose.

Last edited:

Timmay

Original Poster
Just another fan who is thinks Hamilton is an antagonist to their hero. There are a number of haters of Hamilton for their own reasons and sadly some wish him harm. Crush them Lewis! But Max is having a great year. Kudos to him, and the Orange Army will support Max win or lose.
What is the point of sports if not for a hero and an antagonist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom