Forever Loop Ride+Restaurant

HM GhostHostess

Ride: Kilimanjaro Safaris. This attraction is always changing because the animals are alive and moving about throughout the entire day. Observing animals and nature is one of my favorite things to do, so this would be a great way to spend the rest of my life. I would also get to interact with the safari tour guide if I sat in the front.

Restaurant: The Hollywood Brown Derby. This restaurant has a very pleasant, classy atmosphere with a great staff and excellent food.

pluto77

If I had to he stuck on a ride forever I think I would picks The Great Movie Ride or Ellen's Energy Adventure. Not necessarily because they're my favorite rides, but because the ride vehicles are so big that I could stretch out and be comfortable. Its also slow moving and relatively quiet so I could sleep. Then are also very long rides so maybe I wouldn't be driven insane as fast as I would in a 5 minute ride. Also, the air always feels good in those rides.

The restaurant isn't a little harder just because I haven't been to a whole lot of sit downs. But I think I would also pick the restaurant in Italy (the newer one).

EOD K9

Folks, Folks, Folks, lets think practical here. My vote is The Land. You have a nice boat ride with a soothing narrator. There is also room to stretch out on the benches. We have food readily available on the ride and in the pavillion itself. For me, its a no brainer. That is also where I am making my base of operations when the Zombie Apocalypse starts.

Jessica Meier

Soarin and breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Many will disagree with me here. I am okay with that. Just hear me out. Soarin b/c of the udder joy you feel as if you are truly superhuman and flying throughout the countryside. And Cinderella's Royal Table b/c I love the stuffed french toast (dessert for breakfast HELL YEAH!) and who can resist feeling like a kid when you see all the little kids faces around you as the Princesses stroll in to say hello and the pure JOY you feel when they come to meet you as well.

Jillybelle

Peter Pan's flight and the amazing breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table (though after a while, I'd probably get so fat that I'd break the flying ships!).

We went to Cinderella's Royal Table during our honeymoon- the princesses loved my husband. We called it his second bachelor party ;)

Gonzo79

The ride is a tough one to pick,but I would probably pick Spaceship Earth because its a pretty peaceful ride.
For restaurant,I would pick Raglan Road. Lots of food,lots of beer,dancing girls,and a great Irish band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom