Foreign Annual Passholder and the travel ban

Marne-la-Vallée

Original Poster
Bonjour! European here. It has been confirmed that we are not allowed to travel to the US until January 1st.

Will Disney compensate us for the time that we are not allowed to visit the parks?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Bonjour! European here. It has been confirmed that we are not allowed to travel to the US until January 1st.

Will Disney compensate us for the time that we are not allowed to visit the parks?
You may enquire about an extension to your pass.

Where did you read that? I thought the Schengen area ban extension is only a potential at the moment.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

I don’t think is correct, can you provide a source for this info?

lewisc

If that were the case it’d be down to the individual and his government, not Disney.
My reply was to the poster who didn't see an issue if a ban only applied to pax on flights to Europe. Obviously the guest would like to return home

Under those circumstances it would be up to Disney to decide, for goodwill, what a accommodations they would make for AP holders not allowed to enter the US. Disney would have to offer extensions or partial refund if Disney wants to market to those countries

Last edited:

Jon81uk

Disney would have to offer extensions or partial refund if Disney wants to market to those countries

They don't directly market annual passes to "those countries" in the UK they offer very different tickets compared to the USA. Annual Passes can only be purchased from the US site in dollars and are marketed as such.
As long as you get a year of days you could potentially enter the theme park then you have an annual pass irrespective of if other factors stop you being able to attend.
But as goodwill it would be right for them to offer a deferral in this case.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom