Forbidden Mountain

RozFan

I really like the name 'Forbidden Mountain' and don't think too many Disney visitors will relate it to being Maleficent's home. I sure didn't and like to think I know a pretty fair amount of Disney info. I picture something like a 'Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Mountain' type attraction. I know, lots of wishful thinking on my part. :lol:

I do get a good feeling from this as a green lit project that has not been announced. It just seems right. :)

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by RozFan
I really like the name 'Forbidden Mountain' and don't think too many Disney visitors will relate it to being Maleficent's home. I sure didn't and like to think I know a pretty fair amount of Disney info. I picture something like a 'Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Mountain' type attraction. I know, lots of wishful thinking on my part. :lol:

I do get a good feeling from this as a green lit project that has not been announced. It just seems right. :)

Beastly Kingdom seemed right for the park too...we'll see though; this park needs something.

hallowboy11

Originally posted by Michael72688
Maybe...but I think AK needs a break, and they should focus on Epcot, cause it need some serious help!

Maybe so... but I think MGM also needs some kick REALLY bad!!! I mean, when I go there now, I don't leave Sunset Blvd (the trip to the Osborne Lights last month was the first to that side of the park in a loooooooooooong time!)

Star Tours - VERY Old (and I LOVE 'Star Wars')
Indy Stunt - Old (and I LOVE Indy)
Muppets - starting to get old (and, you guessed it, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MUPPETS... hint, hint Eisner)
GMR - EXTREMELY old!!
Backstage Tram Tour - GIVE ME A BREAK!

So, they really need to do something with this! I could spend hours upon hours in World Showcase - rides or no rides - but I just can't justify the time at MGM.

ok i hope someone at disney knows what there doin here. doesnt the ak symbol thing have a dragon on it, along with animals that go with all the lands,but then again joe rhode said nothing will come of it. now somebody better make up their mind soon

What kind of ride will this be? Personaly I think Disney needs a ride like Spiderman or they are ganna fall behind if Mission: Space doesn't take you to Mars and back.(no pun intended)

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by ToTallToSlow112
What kind of ride will this be? Personaly I think Disney needs a ride like Spiderman or they are ganna fall behind if Mission: Space doesn't take you to Mars and back.(no pun intended)

it's a coaster, and Mission: SPACE will most likely be better than Spiderman...why do you think Universal is busting their butts to get the new Mummy coaster up and running w/in a year?

bigherosix

Can anyone tell me what the address is you type into MapQuest to see the aerial shots of Epoct and the Magic Kindom and Animal Kingdom? Thanks in advance.

historymystery

Account Suspended
Hey I am a Disney movie buff. I know a lot of things on the movies. The only thing I don't usually notice are hidden mickey's. Other than those I know my movies. And I don't need to be talked to rudely. I was saying my opinion. Last time I checked I was allowed to do that. Anyway I think ALL the parks need a facelift some more than others. As far as the name goes I don't care anymore that is Eisner's issue and nothing I say matters so I say good riddance too this post cause I don't care anymore till they build it.

WDWKing

Originally posted by historymystery
Hey I am a Disney movie buff. I know a lot of things on the movies. The only thing I don't usually notice are hidden mickey's. Other than those I know my movies. And I don't need to be talked to rudely. I was saying my opinion. Last time I checked I was allowed to do that. Anyway I think ALL the parks need a facelift some more than others. As far as the name goes I don't care anymore that is Eisner's issue and nothing I say matters so I say good riddance too this post cause I don't care anymore till they build it.

Am I the only one that didn't understand this post? :confused: :lookaroun

madmim84

Originally posted by WDWKing
Am I the only one that didn't understand this post? :confused: :lookaroun

I was very confused also!! Why is there talk about movies and hidden mickeys when the thread is about Forbidden Mountain??:confused: :veryconfu

AndyMagic

Original Poster
Originally posted by historymystery
Movie Buff?? Hidden Mickey's?? As Jack would say from Will & Grace, Kumquat??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom