For what date can I reserve BoG

swissamy

Original Poster
I tried to reserve Be Our Guest for December ( 2 different days on 2 different weeks) but as we have not firmed up our travel dates, I haven't made WDW hotel reservations and the computer said we were too far out to reserve. For how far in advance can a non-confirmed WDW guest reserve WDW restaurants ? We will stay on property as we only stay on property, I just wanted to reserve dinner there 1st and plan the hotel stay around that as we live 7 hrs away and travel dates are flexible. Any help is appreciated as I've never done it this backwards way before

HouCuseChickie

You can book BoG up to 180 days in advance. You also don't need to be booked in a hotel to dine there - so slots through February 2013 (wherever the 180 mark is now) can be booked right now. There are 2 days in Dec from what I know that are not accepting reservations (5th & 6th b/c of Grand Opening) and MVMCP nights have limited reservations- i.e. on the early side.

This was a highly anticipated opening and when the phones opened this past Monday (i.e. first day taking ressies)- things were slammed beyond belief. I've heard there are still some openings in January and February...but as of some time on Monday (20th), most of November and December 2012 were booked solid. It opened up for online ADRs yesterday, but in nosing around our dates- not a thing. I'll take it as my sign to be happy with what I got by phone on Monday. :)

Dad 2 M & M

You can book BoG up to 180 days in advance. You also don't need to be booked in a hotel to dine there - so slots through February 2013 (wherever the 180 mark is now) can be booked right now. There are 2 days in Dec from what I know that are not accepting reservations (5th & 6th b/c of Grand Opening) and MVMCP nights have limited reservations- i.e. on the early side.

This was a highly anticipated opening and when the phones opened this past Monday (i.e. first day taking ressies)- things were slammed beyond belief. I've heard there are still some openings in January and February...but as of some time on Monday (20th), most of November and December 2012 were booked solid. It opened up for online ADRs yesterday, but in nosing around our dates- not a thing. I'll take it as my sign to be happy with what I got by phone on Monday. :)
I nosed around (yesterday/today) as well...found no ressie for 2 from Dec 2nd through New Years. I spent almost an hour and a half Monday morning and finally got my ressie.

I tried to reserve Be Our Guest for December ( 2 different days on 2 different weeks) but as we have not firmed up our travel dates, I haven't made WDW hotel reservations and the computer said we were too far out to reserve. For how far in advance can a non-confirmed WDW guest reserve WDW restaurants ? We will stay on property as we only stay on property, I just wanted to reserve dinner there 1st and plan the hotel stay around that as we live 7 hrs away and travel dates are flexible. Any help is appreciated as I've never done it this backwards way before

I was fortunate enough to get my ressie on the phone Monday morning. Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to get a ressie for dinner (but here's to hoping something opens up and you do)! I was snooping around online Wednesday as well but was not able to find anything until Jan 7th...but you still may have a chance to eat there for lunch. There are no ADR's for lunch. Good luck!

HouCuseChickie

I nosed around (yesterday/today) as well...found no ressie for 2 from Dec 2nd through New Years. I spent almost an hour and a half Monday morning and finally got my ressie.

Monday was just insane. It took me nearly 2 hrs to get through and make mine...then there was all the drama with the CC guarantee. It was another 3 hours of dialing, holding, being disconnected, and holding some more to sure that up...just to find out they were honoring everything. I really can't complain too much...I have an ADR, it was in my preferred time window on my 2nd choice date, and I was able to shift my dinner plans really easily. Glad you were also able to get an ADR. :)

To OP...not sure how much is going to pop up since a number of ADRs were made without CC guars and a lot people double booked and booked "just in case they decide to go," but as with any hard to get ADR...persistence often pays off.

stichrules

To answer your question if you have WDW hotel reservations you can make them 180 days before your arrival. Since you do have any ressies yet you cannot make in any adr's until 90 days before you plan to be there. I hope this helps.

Nemo14

To answer your question if you have WDW hotel reservations you can make them 180 days before your arrival. Since you do have any ressies yet you cannot make in any adr's until 90 days before you plan to be there. I hope this helps.

That's not true at all!
Anyone can make a reservation 180 days out. Hotel guest can also make reservations for the duration of their stay (up to 10 days) at the 180 day mark for their first day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom