For those that have been to Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in DHS, how long did you stay?

Steph15251

I assume there would be some type of show or at least the Jedi Academy would move to this area.
The land needs entertainment - not just a 50 dollar plastic cube for sale or another 50 for drinks and snacks at Oga’s.

I suppose it is best to wait until Rise is open before judging the entire land.
Yeah the land does need more and they do have the space imo to add another ride and a show.They already have Star Wars shows in the park ,that can move here ,they should also move launch bay in SWGE too.

DisneyJoe

I assume there would be some type of show or at least the Jedi Academy would move to this area.
The land needs entertainment - not just a 50 dollar plastic cube for sale or another 50 for drinks and snacks at Oga’s.

I suppose it is best to wait until Rise is open before judging the entire land.
I believe in SWGE in DLR there is (or was) a show with Kylo Ren on the TIE Fighter?

Scrooged

We just got back from our visit. I could have spent a lot more time there than I did. Max about 2 hours. There were too many other priorities to get done on our list (toy story land, Stunt spectacular etc etc). We are planning on returning this time next year, and I'll have more credits to blow then as well. So we will be able to do the light saber build. This trip we only built a droid- but I did spring for a Spira credit coin and got a cheer for using it at Oga's Cantina.

cheezbat

Both visits I was there about 2 hours. It’s well themed, but there isn’t much to do there if you aren’t into shopping for stuff most of the time.

mergatroid

First visit on my own, 2 hours. Second visit with wife & friends around 3 hours and third visit with just my wife around an hour as we were heading directly to the airport from there otherwise it would probably have been 2.

Mander

In the Parks
No
Just went this week. Ended up in Galaxy's Edge three separate times, probably spent about 1.5-2 hours each time. The first we did Docking Bay 7 and Smuggler's Run, second was SR again and just some exploring, and then we had an Oga's Cantina reservation (definitely the shortest visit as we were mainly there for Oga's).

We all loved it! We only left each day because of other dining reservations and fastpasses. Still need to try the milk, Ronto's Roasters, and we'd like to do the lightsaber build eventually.

I loved seeing Rey, Chewie, and the resistance fighters walking around the land! We saw some really awesome moments between various characters and guests.

Rose&Crown

Went twice and probably spent about 2-2.5 hours each time in the land. Besides the heat I felt the land is much better at night.

mergatroid

Just went this week. Ended up in Galaxy's Edge three separate times, probably spent about 1.5-2 hours each time. The first we did Docking Bay 7 and Smuggler's Run, second was SR again and just some exploring, and then we had an Oga's Cantina reservation (definitely the shortest visit as we were mainly there for Oga's).

We all loved it! We only left each day because of other dining reservations and fastpasses. Still need to try the milk, Ronto's Roasters, and we'd like to do the lightsaber build eventually.

I loved seeing Rey, Chewie, and the resistance fighters walking around the land! We saw some really awesome moments between various characters and guests.

Really glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure shortly somebody will come along to try to convince you otherwise or to get you to admit there were things that disappointed you :rolleyes::D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom