News For The First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration (REFURB)

maleficentfan

Original Poster
Starting August 22, it looks like the Frozen Sing-Along at HS is going down for refurb. No reopening date has been announced. And of course it hits just days before I return to WDW. I'm not mad so much as disappointed. That and HS really can't afford attractions going down for refurb unless they really need it. Any insider info into why the sudden addition to the refurb calendar?

1656815766034.png

TrainsOfDisney

Well Disney just reopened nemo... you can’t expect them to pay so many actors across the entire property can you!? :p

I wonder if the sing along will become seasonal?

Touchdown

It isn’t a really sudden addition, still a good 6 weeks out.

At a guess they’ll add some Frozen 2 songs to it and refresh the show a bit.
That’s my guess, add in some into the unknown and show yourself, Into the Woods cut the let it go reprise, In Summer, and Love is an Open Door.

Indy_UK

Glad we’ll catch it on our trip as we’ve never seen it before.

Probably too optimistic to think that would the date Fantasmic reopens to help with capacity

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Well this stinks. So much for getting an hour of AC and some rest during my trip while attending this show lol. Should be fun to see where this crowd ends up in a park already riddled with capacity issues. Add in ToT running at 50% and Fantasmic still closed. Disney firing on all cylinders. Dont worry. Im sure VOTLM will
Be open by than 😂😂😂

Touchdown

Well this stinks. So much for getting an hour of AC and some rest during my trip while attending this show lol. Should be fun to see where this crowd ends up in a park already riddled with capacity issues. Add in ToT running at 50% and Fantasmic still closed. Disney firing on all cylinders. Dont worry. Im sure VOTLM will
Be open by than 😂😂😂
I’m sure the pig, frog, chef, rat, bear and weirdo can point you to an alternative destination…

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Even though I do not care for the Frozen movies, I actually love this show. The historians are always hysterical. Hopefully the refurb is just to refresh the necessary technical aspects.
I was hoping the Beauty and the Beast singalong would have been similar.... Boy was I disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom