For my WDW Trip to be "complete," I must _________________________.

Skibum1970

Ride Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, and Pooh. Preferably in that order.

Beyond that, I am trying to teach myself to just enjoy being there. No more death marches while feverishly trying to ride everything.

scarr13311

Gee a long list: A must is to ride haunted mansion, pirates, big thunder mountain, carousal of progress, people mover soarin, toy story mania, expedition Everest, and see tough to be a bug. phew hope I didn't forget any?? probably did :) and then hit my favorite food spots!!

LUVofDIS

You know, after following this forum for a little while now, I think for my WDW trip to be complete, I just need to make it out alive. With the scooter and stroller accidents, the cell phone tunnel vision syndrome, drunk and selfish guests, service posing dogs, vomit slipping incidents unsafe coasters, Katiebug and malfunctioning AA's, WDW becomes a very dangerous place.

I am now afraid to enter the parks. I deserve hazard pay just to go.

MinnieWaffles

Ride the peoplemover at night at least once. Watch the kiss goodnight at MK. Ride the Grand Fiesta Tour at Epcot because I like the inside of the pavillion. Get into at least one overheating and dehydration fueled argument. Watch the fireworks. Realise 3 months later that even though we argued a lot, and it was hot and yes, a little crowded, we still had such a magical trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom