For my WDW Trip to be "complete," I must _________________________.

Goofyernmost

I...actually...don't...mind....the...Beverly. Not my favorite, but I could drink it. I like it better than any diet or sugar free type soda I have ever tried. Never mind, I will just sit down, drink my Beverly and be quiet.
I agree... certainly not something I would run to the store to buy, I didn't find it all that bad. However, by the time I ever tried it I had probably had destroyed most of my sense of tasted due to smoking. It just didn't hit me as awful, just not anything that I really liked.

surfsupdon

.....run a race.

Not competing now just makes for what I call a “lame trip.” I enjoy the extra planning and thought that goes into race preparation.

I love all Disney trips, but a race weekend is so much better and fulfilling. Just feels complete!

geekza

I...actually...don't...mind....the...Beverly. Not my favorite, but I could drink it. I like it better than any diet or sugar free type soda I have ever tried. Never mind, I will just sit down, drink my Beverly and be quiet.
Don't feel bad. My ex-wife took her refillable mug and filled it up with Beverly... and drank all of it. She loves it. My son just stood, slack-jawed, and watched her drink it.

For me, I have to ride Pirates and Haunted Mansion... as many times as I can.

Raineman

It's not necessarily the taste of the soda itself, but the horrible bitter aftertaste it leaves. To me, it's almost like someone took club soda and left it in the sun for a month. I am actually quite amazed when people say that they don't mind it. I just drink enough to say that I did the challenge, gag slightly a few times, then drink multiple cups of the nectar of the gods, Melon Frosty Fanta.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom