For fun, if you were adding on more points where would you try to buy in?

correcaminos

"IG"? we're still noobs to DVC, so forgive my ignorance!
IG is the International Gateway. Or otherwise known as the back entrance to Epcot :)

Edit: I just saw this was already answered, but leaving it all the same. I suggest you take an afternoon sometime and go for an ice cream break at Ample Hills to check it out

FCivish3

If you’re giving away Free points, my choice is Riviera, sight unseen. I think it is going to be a very popular resort. If, for some reason didnt work out, I would definitely add them on at AKL.

Private Duck

BLT owner- and very pleased there (overall convenience is invaluable IMHO). That said- were we to add- it would first be at VGC (or a dream Disneyland 4 Diamond Hotel DVC) to also have the 11 month window out there when I visit my sister (and nephew & nieces) in LA. Second would be AKL b/c wife is a veterinarian, and it is just such a unique experience/property.

FCivish3

BLT owner- and very pleased there (overall convenience is invaluable IMHO). That said- were we to add- it would first be at VGC (or a dream Disneyland 4 Diamond Hotel DVC) to also have the 11 month window out there when I visit my sister (and nephew & nieces) in LA. Second would be AKL b/c wife is a veterinarian, and it is just such a unique experience/property.
I am hoping to buy 200 points or so at Riviera. After that, I'm not sure anything more would tempt me, UNLESS Disney opens another DVC unit in Disneyland, at a decent price, in which case I'm in on that, too.

MickeyCB

Going to be incredibly greedy here and ignore your 250 point offer. I want enough points to stay (and the money to pay the yearly dues) at the Poly Bungalows for how ever many nights I want!
We own at the Poly and the year we bought, Disney did the single time, double your points you purchase offer, and we burned them for a stay in the bungalows in October of 2015.
Veerryy bad idea! Really hard to go back after that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom