Food & Wine Festival

Brewer

We have been to WDW several times but never in October and are excited to be going to the food & wine festival for the first time.

I'm doing all the searches to get info about it but thought why not just ask those in the know.

Is there anything that we really shouldn't miss? Anything we should avoid?
Is it better to visit midweek than on a weekend?

Any input would be appreciated.

ECHOLAKE

Going mid week is much better.. Food and Wine is my favorite event by far, and make sure you got to Epcot hungry that day!
One tip I have.. bring cash.. sometimes the food stands have issues with the connection to the credit card system which make it difficult to charge items to your room..
Other than that... ENJOY!

Upvote 0

Disney05

This will also be our first time going during the food & wine festival. We'll be staying at BCV so we're planning on walking over for some snacking from time to time.

Upvote 0

tinksgilrs08

hello there is a greta website for all disney planning and it is www.wdwinfo.com when you come to the home page look at the top and go under events and scroll down to October and there is alot of info on this page inculding photos and munes with prices.. dont know how current the prices are but it will give you a rough idea of what is offered:wave:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
It does make "Drinking the World" a bit more like a challenge, however stick to beers am going clockwise and keep the wine and shots for the evening return trip anticlockwise.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom