Food & Wine Festival Details?

Teenchy

Does anyone know when they are going to release the details on the programs for the food & wine festival?

Its seems odd that they have given a date of Aug 6th as the date you can start to make reservations but it doesnt seem they have released any of the details on programs and classes and such.

We want to plan our first visit with my new in-laws but it seems we will be doing it backwards, if they dont release details soon we may end up having to decide quickly on the programs we want to attend, reserve those (as close to Aug 6th as possible to get what we want) and then reserve a room, airfare, etc. after that.

hls1023

I just checked allears.net. All they have are the classes from 2006 to reference from. I'm also going to EPCOT for the Food and Wine Festival. I called Disney and they told me to call back on July 1st and they should have more specific information.

Upvote 0

Sloan

educated guess

I would also love to know the answer to your question, but don't have any solid information. Based on years past, I'm guessing that it will come out early July - so there will still be a month or so for you to mull your options and be ready for August 6th. If anyone has more than a guess on this one, I'm sure we'd all appreciate a date certain.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom