Food Network Special

doop

Original Poster
Last night on food network, there was an unwrapped episode where they went inside restaurants and food at WDW. It was also an hour long. Did anybody else see this?

wdwhoneymooner

Yeah, we love watching that episode. I never fail to have my stomach rumble and dash to the pantry for a bite whenever it's on. Makes me want to go back sooner than December.

tigsmom

I had the Food Network on all night long...its one of my favorites. I love when they do Disney themed shows. :wave:

TheDisneyGirl02

Darn! I missed it! I don't usually watch the Food Network, but if Disney is on it, I'll watch pretty much anything! Does anybody know what they "Unwrapped"?

TheDisneyGirl02

Wckd Queen

Let's see...they showed them making donuts at the Boardwalk Bakery, Pizzafari, turkey legs, a kids panel to pick which mac & cheese recipe to use thru the parks, making a Disney wedding cake. I KNOW I'm missing stuff here! I really shouldn't be since I have seen this a thousand times :lol: Oh! Jinko (sp?) at AK. They talked about QSL and how it's not just "junk" food. Talked about all the "countries" you can eat in at WS. Oh, there was ALOT! They showed this "Mouseketeer Clubhouse" thingy at GF where the kids bake but someone informed me last night that this has recently been a discontinued program.

Did I miss anything?

djmatthews

I love that programme, I downloaded it from MIRC. Because of that programme, I tried Turkey Legs and the "Mickey Ears" Ice Cream. YUMMY :sohappy:

shari71

Saw it about two months ago and loved it. Also there is one on Disney Weddings on the Food Channel. Makes me hungry - can't wait to get there.

barnum42

As has been mentioned, you can download it from #Disney-Central - along with all the other Travel Channel specials :D

TheDisneyGirl02

Wckd Queen said:
Let's see...they showed them making donuts at the Boardwalk Bakery, Pizzafari, turkey legs, a kids panel to pick which mac & cheese recipe to use thru the parks, making a Disney wedding cake. I KNOW I'm missing stuff here! I really shouldn't be since I have seen this a thousand times :lol: Oh! Jinko (sp?) at AK. They talked about QSL and how it's not just "junk" food. Talked about all the "countries" you can eat in at WS. Oh, there was ALOT! They showed this "Mouseketeer Clubhouse" thingy at GF where the kids bake but someone informed me last night that this has recently been a discontinued program.

Did I miss anything?
Thanks! That sounds like a good program line-up! Too bad I missed it...I could download it, but I'd probably crash my computer! :veryconfu

TheDisneyGirl02

bhg469

i saw it again last night but i remember it from maybe a year ago, i try to avoid those specials as much as i can. we tend to get home sick. for our second home i mean

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
djmatthews said:
I love that programme, I downloaded it from MIRC. Because of that programme, I tried Turkey Legs and the "Mickey Ears" Ice Cream. YUMMY :sohappy:

The icecream sandwich Mickey or the Premium Mickey Bar (chocolate dipped Mickey)?

surfsupdon

I was studying kines. for my approaching test and my mom calls me on the phone at the same time my sister IMs me saying to turn the Food Network on. As it should have been!

bhg469

hakunamatata said:
The icecream sandwich Mickey or the Premium Mickey Bar (chocolate dipped Mickey)?

no mention of the dole whip though, personally i would rather have that than either ice cream.

wdwfan4eva

Does anybody know if they sell miniature wedding cakes on the resort?? Or anything like that?? Every time I watch that episode, I want one!!! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom