Food Network special: Disney Dream Desserts

jiddng

Original Poster
A new Food Network special, a chef's competition, will air on Sunday, 2/26 at 10pmET.

The theme of the competition is "Disney Dream Desserts"

Yum!
:slurp:

SpenceMan01

From bartlett-sloan.net/tv/

<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr bordercolor="#FF6666"><td colspan="2">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Food Network Challenge: Disney Dream Desserts [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr bordercolor="#FF6666"> <td height="15" width="41"> </td> <td height="15" width="512">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Six teams of student pastry chefs face off in the Happiest Place on Earth. On the line, a 14-thousand dollar scholarship and an internship in the prestigious Disney kitchens. These students will be tested. In eight hours, they will not only have to create four different desserts, but at the end of the day, they must also create a three foot tall chocolate and sugar centerpiece. [/FONT]</td></tr></tbody> </table>

littlered

thanks for the info, I love food network, I watch the competitions every Sunday night so I wouldn't have missed this anyway, but advance notice is nice. :)

jiddng

Original Poster
In case you missed it the first time....

The Food Network Challenge "Disney Dream Desserts" will be rerun tonight at 9pmET.

My 100th post!!!!
YAY!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Rleffler

littlered said:
thanks for the info, I love food network, I watch the competitions every Sunday night so I wouldn't have missed this anyway, but advance notice is nice. :)
Littlered - we'll be there the same time at the same resort...Huge family vacation that has caused many arguments already. :) Hope we are not the annoying family at the pool (but might be). Sorry in advance

Epcot82Guy

I missed it AGAIN. And I can't stay up to watch it because I leave for Florida tomorrow morning and DON'T get to go to Disney. Not the best day... :brick:

SpenceMan01

I'm watching it right now. Looks pretty interesting. They say that it was filmed in WDW. Where were they filming? It looks like they might have been in the Millenium Villiage tent at Epcot. Anyone know for sure?

SewIn2Disney

DonaldD1987 said:
is it going to be on again???
Saturday March 04, 2006 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM Channel - Food Network
Sunday March 05, 2006 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Channel - Food Network

Plus:
Behind the Bash - Disney's Anniversary Blow Out
Giada heads to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, to attend a spectacular bash celebrating 50 years of Disney theme park magic. With more than 3,000 VIP’s invited to a 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney’s first theme park, the catering team at Walt Disney World kicks into action to make sure it’s a party worthy of the Disney name. On the menu are such delectable treats as Mongolian Beef, Shrimp with Crab Claws, Two Terrific Tacos, and a Butterfinger Cheesecake that would do Mickey proud. But as the clock ticks down to the big event, the team has a lot of challenges to deal with — including a brewing storm that threatens to rain on Mickey’s parade!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday March 08, 2006 from 9:00 PM to 9:30 PM Channel - Food Network

littlered

Rleffler said:
Littlered - we'll be there the same time at the same resort...Huge family vacation that has caused many arguments already. :) Hope we are not the annoying familay at the pool (but might be). Sorry in advance
I understand big familys, so you won't bother me. Besides we'll be in the Happiest place on the Earth so no worries!!

netenyahoo

I felt so bad for amny of the teams especially the one that crashed and broke into tons of pieces. I am surprised thay didn't film inside in a very cool and non-humid place.

missj1975

netenyahoo said:
I felt so bad for amny of the teams especially the one that crashed and broke into tons of pieces. I am surprised thay didn't film inside in a very cool and non-humid place.

I've seen other episodes of "food challanges" and the contestants always seem to have trouble with temperatures. All the cameras & lights make it too hot in the room and makes it hard for the chocolate and sugar to cool just right.
I loved the Mickey Medals the winners received at the end of the program.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom