Food/Entertainment E-Nights

dae_woods

Original Poster
It has been a while since my last e-night and this coming trip I have 3 opportunities. I will definately be hitting that up again this trip.

My last few e-nights have been nothing but running from ride to ride trying to get as many BTM and SM in as possible :)

My question is...on main street it seemed as if there might have been a few characters out and about for the people there on e-night. If this is true then i definately want to get in on some of that prime photo action this time. Does anyone know about this?

Also, will the ice cream parlor or maybe even Casey's to get a hotdog on the way out? I know there probably isn't much if anything just to keep labor costs down. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

ToTBellHop

The characters are always out in front of the Castle and if you show up especially toward the end of the E-Ride Night, you can get pics with all of your favorites, including mice, the ducks, and the dogs (I love Goofy and Pluto!), with minimal wait time.

Tom

Beta Return
I'm just posting here to bump up my Total Posts because I hear you get a HUGE PRIZE and lots of Admiration for having thousands of posts after only a few months :lol:

Actually, I've noticed some characters out during E-Nights, but didn't remember who it was, and I also wasn't sure what food was available.

Chape19714

Don't Search, i'll type it up for you!

From that other thread:

Charactors-Located under the Gazebo near Cinderella Castle

Shopping-Main Street Emporium, Murchant of Venus, Splashdown Photos

Dining-Main Street Bake shop, Ice cream carts, Casey's Corner, Hub Popcorn Wagon, Lunching Pad, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, and Pecos Bill Cafe. (Pecos Bill will close 1 hour before E-ride nights is over)

Hope this helps

Have a great Visit!!:wave::wave:

dae_woods

Original Poster
Thanks Chape! Searches never work out too well for me and the information is almost always buried at like the 246th post out of 481...Murphy's law.

And from another response, the characters that you see seem to be the most important ones...i.e. mice.

Thanks.:)

saltmom1

I am new to E-nights. Are there certain nights and which parks are they in ? MK, Epcot, etc. Will they be available at the end of August 2004 when I am going ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom