Foldable Backpack Though No-Bag Line?

Eamethyst

Hi!

I'm trying to figure out how to stay in the no-bag lines at park entrances. I was thinking about just going in with this foldable/collapsable backpack hanging off my lanyard/in my hand or pocket/etc and then our reusable cups in our hands. We would only open it up and use it once we are in the park. Do you think this would pass?

Thanks in advance,
Callie

View attachment 450568
Every bag has to be checked. Doesn't matter of the size, color, etc. Even jackets are checked. Unfortunately people try to bring in items that are not allowed. If you want to avoid the check bag line then don't bring anything in. The check bag line isn't just about checking bags. it's about making sure people are safe. People aren't bring in items that aren't allowed or can be harmful to others. Guest with strollers get checked.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Every bag has to be checked. Doesn't matter of the size, color, etc. Even jackets are checked. Unfortunately people try to bring in items that are not allowed.
I have never had my jacket checked. I mean that would be like saying they have to stick their hands in your jean short pockets.
Pockets on clothing is what the metal detector is for and OP would be going through the metal detector...

Last edited:

Eamethyst

I have never had my jacket checked. I mean that would be like saying they have to stick their hands in your jean short pockets.
Pockets on clothing is what the metal detector is for and OP would be going through the metal detector...
I didn't say how a jacket was checked. Disney has a stand up metal detector that they use along with hand held metal detectors. Disney also has dogs onsite.

thecouch

im bringing a similar type bag from sea to summit . its tiny and would be less then half that size folded up . im only bringing it for souvenirs and maybe a few other small things i will carry in my pockets (small battery pack, water bottle)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom