Flying with a baby?

njmom66

Starting flying with dd at 4 months

Just try to relax, ignore the other passengers dirty looks (LOL) and do the best you can! I always loved when people would stare and me and I know they are thinking "please do not sit next to me!!" Bring little toys and a change of clothes for baby and bring an xtra shirt for you too-you just never know. I always brought tons of diapers and the pop-top cans of formula just in case of delay. Ask you doc for a tylenol sample size since you can't bring liquid on plane. This way you are prepared in case of ear pain or anything else that might happen. You have to act like McGyver and be prepared for anything. Try to have fun. Babies are cute and most people will be very helpful. Enjoy! :wave:

Upvote 0

leosmummy

Hi

I first flew to Orlando when my son was 5 1/2 months old. I gave him his dummy on take off and on landing and he slept pretty much of the flight, we flew again when he was 16 months and that was alot harder work as he was more active, but again not to bad. This time we are flying next week yay! and he will be 3yrs 4 months and his sister will be 20 months. As long as you take plenty of things to keep them occupied and plenty of snacks and drinks i am sure you will be fine.

Upvote 0

mgraef

It will be a breeze, and if it is not, then not. Just bring a couple of extra outfits and more diapers than you think you need. Especially if using DME.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom