Flowers at Disney?

ArielCCupShells

Hey all! New here, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to have flowers sent your room. My GF and I are staying in Port Orleans RS in Dec and I thought it would be nice if we came back from Magic Kingdom after Wishes and the Flowers were waiting. Also, Do they have a theme package? Like all blue flowers with a stuffed Sabastian. Or yellow flowers with Winnie the Pooh? AND most importantly, how much of a hit will my wallet take? Thanks!

v&adad

It is very easy. Just go to www.disneyflorist.com. When you see the list on the side, click on "Our unique designs" They have some Disney themed arrangements. The disney florist will do just about anything you ask. I have used them six times and each time I am more amazed at what they can do. I find it better not to choose one of the items listed on the "menu" I asked for Christmas stockings to be made up in December. They asked what character my kids loved and they did the rest. They were unreal! The stockings were beautiful and everything in them was something the kids loved. If you are worried about the money just give them a price cut off (inc. shipping). You give them your arrival date and where you will be staying and they deliver it. The only thing I would request is ,tell them to leave it in the room. One time they left it at the front desk and we had to go get it. It just seemed a little more magical to walk into the room and see it there.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We've used the Disney Florist on numerous occasions and have never had a problem, in fact everyone loved what they got! As stated before, check out the our unique designs section, they have some beautiful stuff. And welcome aboard, I think you'll like it here! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom